Part 6

HIS POV:
She started speeding up her motion as I gr!pped onto her tighter. She took her whole hand and pushed it down, squeezing my b2lls with her free hand. I m0aned loudly, trying to control myself. I started to shake lightly- my senses begging for more. "P-please y/n- stop teasing.. I need more-" I say looking up at her in desperation. She swirls her hand a few times, making me leak pr3c2m. I gr0an, my member tw!tch!ng in result. "Mmmh" she mumbled in response. She swirled faster and faster- squelching now apparent through the room. "Like that?" She says tilting her head at me. I throw my head back.. she's sadistic. Her teasing never stops- but damn did I love it..

She leaned forward, pecking my neck, making tingles rush throughout my body. My hands moved down, now resting on her a$$ che3ks. She took one hand and caressed the side of my face/ear- pulling my head forward. She smirked and kissed my deeply for a few seconds- her speed increasing. I m0aned loudly into the kiss, making her toss her head back. She removed her hand from my member, more prec2m leaking. My eyes closed tightly- the overstimulation having been robbed of all stimulation. I m0aned in desperation, my hands falling from her hips as she moved. Her thighs now straddl3d me farther up. "I can do this, right? Are you ready- or should I just ke-" "please f2ck me already y/n.." I could feel her giggle as she her hands rested on my shoulders.

She lowered down, making me wh!mper weakly. But she didn't continue down... instead she bounced on the tip, making my twitch and yell her name. She was so t!ght...
She finally pushed all the way down; swirling her hips absurdly slow- doing her best to adjust. I open my eyes and return my hands to her hips. "I'm adjusting, I'm sorry.." she said blinking shakily. "Don't be sorry." I say caressing her cheek with one hand as she looked down, moving up and down once- throwing her head back and wh!mpering. "Y/n- if it hurts you don't have to do it- it's okay-" I exclaim.