Part 2

We started the drama soon after; staring intently at the screen whilst making faces.
After finishing our food; we waited til the the end of the current episode to clean up.

Fixing ourselves back in bed; he gets on first, me walking into the room seconds after. He smiles and pats the spot in between him. I follow; climbing onto the bed and sliding my back down against him. I hadn't realized it while getting on; but he had put a pillow in front of him as well. I giggle a bit, understanding he just didn't want to make me uncomfortable; but then I began to wonder. 'He doesn't always do this.. only sometimes' I giggle lowly in realization. "You're cold hearted y/n." He says staring like a puppy at the screen whilst a girl had gotten eaten by a zombie. I tilt my head up toward the screen- controlling my laugh, clutching his thigh as I adjust my position; "so cold hearted-" I say giggling again as I lay back onto him.

"She was mean anyways.." I say making a pouty, yet sassy lip; tilting my head back and looking up and him. He looks down- his lips parting as he stares into my eyes. I start to smile lightly; almost obviously smirking. He bites his lips into a line and nodded his head looking up, smiling into the line. I tilt my head back down, smiling widely as I cross my arms.

HIS POV:
'F4ck'.. I thought to myself. I knew she wasn't dumb- but the worst she could do is play games with me right now... I was feeling really sensitive and didn't want to risk making her uncomfortable; but now I can see- she was nothing of the sort.
My only worry now is that shed try and continue... 'my god-' I think to myself as I throw my head back gently; my hands sneaking to her waist out of reaction- She had pushed back up against me and placed her hand back onto my thigh; now caressing it with her thumb. She tilted head back onto my chest and looked up at me. I was bitting the inside of my cheek- head still fallen backwards. I threw my head back up, and down at her with enough time for her not to tell... maybe?