Part 5

"I'm gonna take that as a no..." she said as she chuckled awkwardly- she was embarrassed. She started lifting herself off of me as I threw my head back down at her- pulling her back into place. "You can go further Y/n-" is started; holding her wrists desperately. "I- I just.." "hm." She said as her eyes searched for the answer- staring at me deeply. "I've just never-" I continued. "Just never... yeah.." I say looking at her. "That's it?" She squeezing her eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah.." I say nodding. "We're you scared for yourself? Or because you thought I'd care?" She said placing a hand back on my shoulder. "I thought it was be awkward.." I shrugged; tilting my head down.

"Hey-" she said, pushing my chin up. "We all have to start somewhere.." she said giggling. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you, okay?" She said as her lips parted to finish. "Mmm." I say entranced once again. "Good." She says- smashing our lips once again.

Y/N's POV:
My lips clutch onto his as his hands slowly returned to my waist. I slide a hand down his chest once again; this time tugging on his waist band in desperation. I pull them down just enough to feel his b0xers. And without having to look down, I slide them down teasingly; maintaining the kiss. His member flung out- hitting his tummy; making him gr0an and break the kiss. I look down- his member sw0llen red, and thr0bb!ng. I look up at him- "don't look." I say as I get off the bed; str!pping myself. He throws his head back and stares up.
I undr3ss quickly, my warm body now returning back to his. I pull the rest of his p2nts & b0xers down- then reaching for his shirt. I pull it off and toss it to the floor. His hands return to my h!ps. "Please-" he said, now caressing them; his head still facing up. "You can look now, it's okay."

He tilts his head down, locking eyes and not parting them from mine once. He was like a scared puppy. I chuckle. "You can look around Seungmin- it's not awkward, don't worry.." I say smiling. He looks me down, and back up- holding my curves tightly as he bit his bottom lip, now returning eye contact. "I can continue?" I say- making sure he's ready. "Yes-" he says. "Relax." I suggest; pushing his shoulders back more. He lets them loose, and takes a deep breath. "I want to see how sensitive you are, okay?" I start. "Mmm. Oka-" he starts. My hand latched onto the t!p of his member, rubbing the h3ad in slow circles. He m0ans loud; his head tossing back in return. I wh!mper lightly as I start to cl3nch tightly.