Chapter 10: Another Reincarnator(1)

***Helia's Viewpoint***

The Heroine of 'Princes' Unsatisfied Hedonism for the Saintly Princess' has finally appeared. Oh my gosh, how I've waited for a while for this! I can't believe this, I actually saw the Heroine personally!! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

I was Sung Ji-Eun in my past life, an ordinary high school student who passionately loved reading romance novels. 'Princes' Unsatisfied Hedonism for the Saintly Princess' was a popular R-19 novel about the princess who was cursed to sleep not by a witch but an apprentice of the Master of the Tower of Magic, the Great Archmage Betelgeuse.

She was entombed in a glass coffin with golden trimmings and embedded with expensive gems. She was just resting in Sunni Palace when her body suddenly disappeared. After a few years, she returned to Heliontha and got back her title as Imperial Princess. This is where my role comes in as the Villainess who will torture her.

Princess Helia Aryss Heliontha is the daughter of the Emperor and the Empress Consort, who was previously the daughter of a Marquis. She drugged him with an aphrodisiac and they spent a night together. She bore a child so she got the title Empress Consort and rose to power.

In the original story, Princess Helia grew up to be a spoilt brat who would beat up maids when they made a few mistakes. She would either imprison them or execute them just for serving her the wrong tea or dressing her in cheap-looking gowns.

Because she's the Emperor's daughter; the aristocrats and the commoners believed that she would inherit the symbol of the Imperial bloodline, the golden hair and eye color. Yet she didn't, and this caused her to become clouded with jealousy. When the Imperial Princess returned and even awakened, she harassed her left and right and some handsome male leads protected her.

The first male lead is Deimos Rocher diRiviére Lunaria, the Crown Prince of the Lunarian Empire. He's the possessive type, the one who prefers caging the Heroine like a canary than having the Villainess bully her. He is also the Heroine's fiancé so he would threaten any guy who gets near her, including her own brother. He has platinum blond hair and sapphire eyes symbolizing the moon. Though the Heroine kept attempting to break the engagement, he still refused.

The second male lead is Lord Heinrey Sirius, son of the Grand Duke. He's the protective type, the one who protects the Heroine from the front lines. Though he can't even point his finger at the Villainess, he just glares at her and drags the Heroine away. His features like his hair and eye color may be named for a commoner, but how it fits with his amiable face and personality gave off his unique charm.

The third male lead is Phobos Fier diRiviére Lunaria, the second prince and the younger brother of Prince Deimos. He's the aloof type, the one who keeps scolding the Heroine when she kept pestering him and also his older brother when he tries to do indecent things to her. He's the most rational out of the five because he bases his decisions on logic while the rest rely on their emotions.

The fourth male lead is Éclair Dean diTonnerre Skypeia, the Crown Prince of the Skypeian Empire. He's the happy-go-lucky guy, the one who constantly cheered the Heroine up when the Villainess bullies her. He has the features of the Imperial bloodline, sky blue hair and grey eyes. He may be always smiling but underneath that façade lies a horrible psychopath who kills anyone who gets in his way. He's also an assassin-type adventurer in the future.

The fifth male lead is Alexus Terre diCrasse Tierra, the Crown Prince of the Tierran Empire. He's the womanizer-type out of all seven, yet he changed when he met the Heroine. He loved how she smiled genuinely when she just received a simple bracelet from an old female vendor. He has green hair and orange eyes. He was supposed to be a spy sent from his kingdom to monitor Heliontha's movements but he met her instead. When the Heroine secretly escapes her palace, he protects her in the shadows and even makes some scenarios to make her cry but he always fails.

The sixth male lead is Sombre Nixxon diCrépuscule Eboulis, the Crown Prince of the Eboulisian Empire. He's the mysterious type out of all seven and he always wears the same expression. Only boredom and dullness filled his world but when he met the Heroine; he felt joy, sadness, frustration, jealousy and fear. His world brightened up and he became a hero from a tyrant. He has navy blue hair and amethyst eyes. He always stalks the Heroine stealthily so he could at least be with her.

The seventh male lead is Cyrprus Licht diLumiere Heliontha, the Crown Prince and her brother. To not let the other guys have her, he became the great and ominous barricade that protects his sister from the six 'hungry wolves'. He's the siscon type; he knows that his sister will one day marry so he decided to keep her from falling in love, even if it makes him the villain. He even refused to have a fiancée so he could always have time for his sister. He hates the Villainess so much that at the end of the story, he killed her himself with the Emperor's sword.

When I finished the book, the Heroine wasn't aware of the male leads' feelings towards her so she didn't end up with any of them. I was on my way to the bookstore to buy the second volume when a black cat smirked then jumped on me and I got run over by a garbage truck. I died just like that and when I opened my eyes, I became the ten-year old Princess Helia.

Of course, I kept denying it for a week. Then I sobered up and tried to change my bad reputation. I studied hard like in my previous life, I treated the maids kindly and even respected the Emperor and the Crown Prince when I meet them. I made a plan so I won't end up getting killed at the age of nineteen.

When I saw the Heroine for the first time, I couldn't help but be amazed.

She's so pretty! Isn't this the part when she greets me in a happy tone and I'd push her away? Why is she just standing there? Does she already know about this world being from a book? She doesn't seem to move suspiciously. We have to watch her every move, my end depends on her love life!

First things first, I should never, ever bully the Heroine. Even if she's reincarnated, the fact that she has that 'heroine halo' and fate itself on her side means that facing her head on is definitely not a good idea.

Second, I should befriend her. The male leads were very territorial and based on the novel, only the warmth of the Heroine's voice could tame them. If they identify me as her friend, they will not dare to hurt me in any way which secures my safety.

Third, I should help the Heroine end up with one of the male leads. Back in my previous life, I totally shipped her either with her fiancée or with Grand Duke Sirius's son Heinrey. I should hone my magic and swordsmanship skills to protect the Heroine from bad people like the Helionthan Crown Prince has done until the ending of Book One.

Lastly, I will live quietly as possible as the Empress Consort's daughter. I will relinquish my right to succession and will get away from Crown Prince Cyrprus's wrath in the future. I remember that when the Villainess's evil acts towards the Heroine were brought to light, the Villainess gets killed along with her mother.

But wait a minute, isn't it five years too early for her appearance?