Chapter 56: Drugged (1)

After our breakfast, the maids dressed me up and he brought me with him to his greenhouse.

Whoa, it's so beautiful!

I saw blue rose bushes planted directly to the damp soil and some white orchids in flower pots. Most of all, I saw a vibrant sunflower atop a grassy hill. I walked towards its direction and touched its petals but I suddenly felt my body burning up.

What just happened? I just touched it!

"D-Deim, can you let me rest for a while? I'm a bit dizzy..." I mumbled and fell on his chest. "I-I'm sorry, please don't misunderstand..!" I stammered and my body became hotter.

Seriously, what's happening to me? Do I have a fever? That's impossible, I wasn't wet for a long time. And due to gad's blessings, I don't get sick easily. There's only one possibility... someone put some aphrodisiac incense on the flower. But who would do that?

"D-Deim, I'm a bit hot..!"

Dammit, I'm losing my rationality here! The drug is strong, it'll be hard to fight the effects. What could be the cure for this? I don't know anything about drugs or just their names. Sigh, what do I do now?

"Sol, what are you doing? Why is your face so flushed?" He worriedly asked and held my cheeks.

His face is too close! Ugh, who the hell drugged me?!

"Deim, please splash some water on my face..!"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I..! The sunflower..! Don't touch it..!"

"What is it?! What do you mean?!"

"Someone... some aphrodisiac... it..!" I intermittently said that I could see blazing flames in his eyes. He carried me bridal style and hurriedly went to my room. He positioned me on the bed and sat far across the room.

<Hydrochains>

Water chains appeared and grappled me down the bed. I whimpered in pain and gazed at Deim.

"I-I'm sorry Deim..! I..!" I was cut off by my disappearing senses.

***Deimos's Viewpoint***

Why does she have to be affected by an aphrodisiac? It's enough that I'm holding back, it'll be difficult to when she urges me to release my desires. No, let's relax. I'll just discern the drug and find something that can act as its antidote.

"Deim, why didn't you stop me from running away? If you had just begged me, I would've stayed just for you..!"

"What are you saying? You're just confused because of the drug! Don't worry, I'll find a way to cure you!"

"Don't bother, I know you like that marchioness who stopped by..! You acted like that because I was there..! You know, I've always waited for you every day for six months... I waited, just in case you'll come for me..! But I was wrong, maybe I shouldn't have expected you to come... that way, I won't get disappointed..." She sadly said that I froze in my seat.

She did? I can't believe this, I thought she hates me. She expected me to come, this makes me so happy and sad at the same time. Sol, I've always been by your side, as Xander. When you told me that you like someone you won't see again, the idea struck me.

Is it me? Hah, the guy that kept pestering you and the one you waited for are the same person. Isn't it ironic?

"Sol, I love you so I won't take advantage of you..."

She got up and dispersed my spell easily. She walked slowly and hugged me that I blushed.

Shit, I didn't expect her to do something like this! I've been holding myself back for quite a while now but this is just too much!

"I've always know you were holding back but now, it's my turn to make it up to you..." She whispered in a seducing way that I flinched. "You can do anything you want, I don't care... you'll be my husband anyway..."

F-F*ck! She never showed me this side of her before! Or rather, she didn't know that this part of her exists! Goddammit, I'm being drawn in!

"S-Sol, you should just sleep. You're tired..." I returned her to the bed but she grabbed my waist and smirked. I was on top of her but she smiled wryly. "W-What are you doing?" I asked nervously but she pulled my face towards her and kissed me on the lips.

"What you've always wanted." She replied without any hesitation and smirked.

"No, this is not what I want..! Sol, snap out of it!"

"What? You've told me once that you're suppressing your desire to do things with me so I'm giving you a chance. Come on!" She kissed me again so I snapped my fingers and the water chains from earlier grappled her again. I got up and caught my breath.

That was close! Who knew that she has this aggressiveness in her, I almost thought she was a seductress. Next time, I won't let her get affected by drugs ever again. She's too dangerous and she can read me accurately. Was that really Sol?

"D-Deim, let me go..!" She yelled and struggled to break free.

"Until you've sobered up, I won't free you!"

"D-Deim, I... love you..." She said with an adorable expression that I balked.

F*ck, f*ck this moment! Why does she have to be this adorable? No, snap out of it! I can't touch her yet, at least not 'til she gives me permission to.

"No, that won't work." I coldly spoke and turned around. "Just close your eyes and rest, okay?"

"I don't wanna!! You're a baddie, Solaris doesn't like baddies!!" I sweatdropped.

What's happening now?

"A b-baddie? M-Me?"

"Yes you, who else is in this room right now?!" I chuckled awkwardly.

From a seductress, she's now a child. What's next?