Chapter Seven

Hey guys, i know its been forever, but im not at home so cut me a break. this is going to be short because i have a new story idea and im really excited to start it so sorry for the shortness, but ill update sooner. thanks for sticking in there with me :)

Chapter seven

Jake's POV

"Okay babe, now that we're back, what do you wanna do first?" I asked, ready to follow her to the ends of the world. She shrugged and yawned. I smiled and grabbed her hand pulling her along with me to my car. She started to protest but not before I swooped her off her feet and carried her, putting her into the passanger's side, buckling her in. I hopped into the driver's side and started the engine with her remaining silent.

I smiled and handed her a blindfold. I knew she was tired because she didn't bother to protest and just slipped it on yawning again. I pulled into our destination and smiled.

"Okay baby girl, you can take off the blindfold," I told her. Her head was flopped to the side and she was breathing shallowly. I poked her shoulder lightly and when she didn't respond, I knew she was asleep. I cut the engine and got out of the car, trotting to her door. Pulling her gently out of the car, I held her bridal style and carried her through the automatic doors.

"Welcome to mattress world sir, ma'am," she told us politely. I nodded and made my way toward the back. Laying down onto the mattress, I pulled the blanket I brought out of my backpack and spread it out over us.

*******

Ashlie's POV

I opened my eyes to see a smiling Jake looking at me. I didn't recognise where we were, but I quickly remembered that I had fallen asleep in the car.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're in a mattress store silly girl. I knew that you were tired so I brought you here and we've been here for a couple hours," he told me. I turned my head and saw that it was almost dark. I felt a little embarrassed but quickly figured that if he wanted to leave, he would've waken me and left. I smiled a little at how sweet he was and snuggled into his chest, never happier to be anywhere else.

*******

We got back to my house a little while later and he walked me to the door.

"Goodnight Jake," I told him, pecking him on the cheek happily. I opened the door and made my way into the house. I passed my dad's room on the way to mine and heard quiet sobs. I pushed the door open a little bit to find my dad watching some home videos. I peered to the screen to see a shot of our Christmas from when I was around five. My dad was watching the video and sobbing to himself but he didn't know I was there so I figured it best that I left. I went to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Sorry its short, but my nieces and nephews want me to go play. laters :)