Chapter Two

Hey! I uploaded yesterday, so i thought id go again today! :) Comment and Vote if you like this. sorry the last chapter was kinda depressing. i promise it gets better :) and it turned out shorter than i thought but on microsoft word it was like four pages so fluff that. anyway, i havent told many character names yet so that keeps you wondering ;) also, i dont know how to do a character list so ill just put it in one of the chapters :) dont hate meee thaaanks

Chapter 2

I'm fifteen now, and I've never had a boyfriend or been kissed. It scares me to let people in because I don't want to have to face the pain of losing anyone ever again. It's so much easier just to shut everyone out.

 My dad and Caiden are the only ones who I really trust. They are blood related, and I'm pretty sure Caiden and I have some kind of telepathy thing. Sometimes he just knows what I'm thinking.

 I only go to school when I feel like it, which isn't often, but the teachers don't mind, and they just fill me in because i pick up on things fast. Most of my days are spent either at the piano, guitar, on Moe, or doing something out in the fields or with the other animals.

 Music is a big part of my life and my family says I have the voice to prove it. I write my own songs, usually about my mom, and play them on piano or guitar. I don't share them with anyone except the horses in the stable where the piano is.

 I sorta have my own style cause living on a ranch, you come up with those kinds of things. I'm sort of punk rock but country at the same time. I dress and sing that way. My room is painted eccentric green on one wall, neon pink on another, neon purple on the next, and black on the last.

 My room is kind of big and when you come in, the bed occupies most of the space with an invader zim bedspread. My curtains are black with little yellow flowers on them. In the very corner, I have an old ranch-style vanity with a little mirror. My closet is stocked with long shirts, leggings, skinny jeans, cropped jackets, plaid over-throws, and graphic t's. Nothing matches but it's mine and I love it to pieces.

*******

I slapped my hand over my digital hello-kitty alarm clock to silence the incessant beeping. After the beeping ceased, i threw the sheet over my head and lifted one leg over the edge of the bed. I grabbed my iPod off my monster-shaped bean-bag chair and plugged it into the iHome.

 I pressed play and immediately the song Terrible Things by Mayday Parade came on, already about halfway through.

She said "boy can I tell you a terrible thing?"

It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks

Please don't be sad now, I really believe,

You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

Tears pushed their way past my lower eyelids as i uncontrollably fell to my knees. My mom never had a warning. The stupid freaking consequences of someone else caused my mom to lose her life. And that sick, twisted...dummy-head got to keep his. When I was nine, I swore to myself and my mom that if I ever found him, I'd kill him myself.

So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose

If you're given the choice then I beg you to choose:

Walk away, walk away.

And that is just what I will do...every...single...day...of my stupid life.

*******

I pulled off my spongebob t-shirt and baggy, yellow plaid pants. I slid myself into a long, elbow-length sleeved, red and black plaid tunic and navy blue leggings with black converse and a leather braclet to top it off.