Chapter Six

Hey all you people, hey all you people! Im at my padre's job so ill be hopefully writing aloot. Please enjoy, fan, comment, vote!! Also, i might be starting another book so check it out!!

Chapter six

Olivia's POV

After the big announcement, we all decided to go to the beach. The guys went first because Jo was gonna help me get prettified to impress my fiance. I couldn't be more thrilled. We decided to plan the wedding after our second year of college just so we can settle in, then after we graduate we were going to move in together, and hopefully start a family.

He was the missing part of me that some people spend their whole lives trying to find. I'd found him and he'd found me. I loved him more than life itself and I would give up living before I'd lose him.

Everything was perfect in my life. I was on a beautiful island with the boy I intended to marry, and my best friend would be my maid of honor. I'm pretty sure she was just as excited as me, and it touched my heart that the reason she was able to be happy was Jake. I really owed him alotfor that. I never knew what she was like before her mom died, but if she was anything like this, she must've been the best person in the world.

I knew we were going in the water, but I wanted to look my best for Trevor. I knew he didn't like me only for my body, but he did like it. Alooot. Jo helped me. She did my makeup consisting of some gold eye shadow that went nicely with my skin tone and she put a bit of eyeliner and mascara on me to make my eyes stand out. A little blush tied everything up. I had to admit, I looked hot. I made sure to shave my legs so that if he picked me up or brushed against me, it would be smooth. I put on sun tan lotion and loose curls in my hair. Then I was ready.

We walked outside and Jo was getting really uncomfortable because of all the stares from the guys, but I only had my sights set on one: Trevor. When Ashlie and I got down to the beach, we couldn't see Jake or Trevor anywhere. Finally, we saw a group of three or four girls crowding around them. They looked really uncomfortable and they were trying to get them away. I walked strait up to one of them, some blond chick twirling her hair and flirting her butt off with Trevor.

"Hi, um, what's going on?" I asked trying to sound clueless and innocent.

"Well me and my friends are just talking to these super hot guys," she told me. Looking me over carefully, she said, "if I were you, I'd back off because you don't look like you stand a chance."

"Yo barbie," Jo said moving to my side, "See this?" she asked holding up my hand showing her my ring. "It's an engagement ring, yeah to that guy your flirting your plastic butt off with. I suggest you back up before you get a stick up it." she explained trying to sound innocent. I couldn't help burst out laughing at how serious she was. I ran up to Trevor and put a hand on my hip.

"Hey babe. Wow, these chicks just came up and starting flirting with us and we keep telling them we aren't interested but they won't go away," he whined, apologetically. I smiled.

"This'll show them that you. are. mine," I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled and set his hands on my hips just staring into my eyes. I pressed my lips to his lightly, loving the feeling. I smiled against his lips as the barbie clan groaned and moved away from Trevor to see if they had a shot with Jake. I knew Jo would take care of it, so I just enjoyed the company of the boy I planned to spend the rest of my life with.

*******

Ashlie's POV

As Olivia continued to make out with Trevor, the blond bimboes moved over to face Jake clearly not phased by the recent rejection. I chuckled lightly and started making my way through the posse.