Chapter Three

Hey all you people!! The zoo was awesome despite the mating turtles...Anyway Xxmcflyxx (Olivia) is writing a book too and it rocks my socks off!! If you like this book, you'll love hers!! So please, grab a Popsicle, kick out all the butt-pirates in the room, and read this chapter :)

Chapter 3

When it was time for me to leave to meet Olivia and Trevor at the club, I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't excited at all. I crawled out of the bed from my afternoon nap, and pulled on a Nirvana t-shirt and some dark denim skinnies. Some neon converse and my dog tag tied the whole thing together.

I kissed my dad's stubbly cheek and gave Caiden a hug. The cool thing about our dad was that he didn't care what we were doing when we weren't home as long as we didn't get hurt or come home in a cop car. You have to love that man.

In the car I turned on the radio to prepare myself for the loud music that was sure to be at the club. I sang along to some Three Days Grace song, actually on tune which was good. I was really nervous and my hands were shaking over my Ed Hardy steering wheel cover.

*******

As I pulled into the parking lot, I got more nervous and was already feeling a panic attack coming on. I could smell the booze and sweat in the air. The music was loud and they were playing some Usher song. In most of the dark areas, there were couples who were near to swallowing each other, and it made me sick.

After I got out of the car and made sure to lock the doors, I only made two steps before someone grabbed me from my waist. I screamed and used the back of my elbow to dig into their stomach to get them off of me. When I heard a familiar "oof", I knew who it was.

"Trevor, you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled at him, close to tears from being scared.

"Sorry, should've known not to. Olivia warned me. Guess next time I'll have to listen to my girl, huh?" he said, wrapping an arm around her as she approached us.

"You always should, and I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out," she said, beaming at him. They were so cute.

It seemed to me that they'd forgotten I was there and it was just getting awkward, so I stepped to the side and over to my truck. I walked toward the door on the driver's side and looked at the little letters I'd carved into the door so long ago.

Annie Nicole Bristol

I missed her so much. I always would, but sometimes I wonder if that meant I was supposed to be like this forever. My thought was interrupted when Olivia lightly tapped my shoulder. I turned quickly, kind of stunned at the unexpected motion and calmed when I saw it was her.

"Sorry, um...are you ready to go inside? We haven't been in yet because we were waiting for you. Actually, to be honest I didn't think you'd show. Thanks for coming, you ready?" Olivia explained.

"Um, sure I guess" I said, shrugging. She grabbed Trevor's hand in one of hers and I followed them in. They didn't ask us for I.D's or anything, I guess they just assumed. The music was loud, the strobe lights were too bright, and I don't think there was even one guy there that wasn't getting a lap dance. I don't see why Olivia would want to come to a place like this anyway.

When I had finished examining the place, I turned to find Olivia. When I spotted her, she was at a bar ordering drinks. The bar was directly in the back in plain site standing at the front door. By the time I got there, she was holding them in her hand and offering one out to me.

"Strait vodka, 'cause I know it's your favourite," she said over the music, smiling at me. It was a genuine smile, which showed me she really appreciated me being here even though she knew it made me really squeamish.