Skirt Part 1- lemon

High school SakuAtsu, Sakusa's house on a weekend

Sakusa was sitting on the couch of the living room scrolling on his phone bored, he was wondering what Atsumu would be doing upstairs in his room for 10 minutes, the house was quiet which is impossible if the energetic fox was there, "ATSU!" He called him to make sure he was not dead, "What are you doing there?" He couldn't get in because he heard his boyfriend locking the door.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" (That's what she said) He heard the door unlocking and small steps coming downstairs to the living room, "What were you do- oh"

"How do I look Omi!" As he turned around, Oh my, It's fucking heaven...

Sakusa patted between his legs signaling for Atsumu to sit on his lap, which he did still shy, Kiyoomi looked him up and down multiple times, with his hands trailing on his thighs going higher slowly, he pulled slightly at the tip of his high sock...

Sakusa patted between his legs signaling for Atsumu to sit on his lap, which he did still shy, Kiyoomi looked him up and down multiple times, with his hands trailing on his thighs going higher slowly, he pulled slightly at the tip of his high socks making Atsumu shiver, the black-haired boy pulled on the smaller's blouse then taking it all off, feeling himself getting hard.

He could see now Atsumu's hard pink nipples just waiting to be touched and sucked on (They told you?), he licked his right nipple softly but it made the smaller gasp quietly, "Ooh sensitive are we?" Atsumu blushed at that comment, "Cute"

He kept playing with his nipples while Atsumu is trying to hold in his moans, Sakusa laid the fake blond on the couch getting on top of him, then kissing him roughly, the vibrations that Atsu sent to him made him even harder, he started going down to his neck, starting to suck and bite on it leaving some red hickeys, He picked up Atsumu kissing him again, going upstairs, and locking the door behind him, he threw his boyfriend on the bed making sure not to hurt him.

Atsumu suddenly flipped Sakusa to get on top of him, going down to his hard member (That word is weird...) pulling his grey sweatpants down, brushing his hand against the hard member already leaking pre-cum, then pulling down his boxers being welcomed by the 11-inch dick on his face...

...

I don't know if I should continue this, I never wrote smut sooo...

I'll upload the next part tomorrow!