~Magi~(8)

Reim Empire
"Yamu! Get up!" Sharrkan yelled as he banged on her door.

With a few heavy knocks there was no response, Sharrkan pushed the door open slow while peeking into the room. It looked almost exactly like his room except the bed had a thin veil around the frame. Some of the items in her room were placed in different areas, when he walked in he found Yamu's parrot on the head of the bed sleeping and Yamu was sleeping soundly on her bed. She lied on top of the sheets and still had on the same clothes as yesterday. Sharrkan walked over to her bed and gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

He then violently shook her awake, "Sea hag wake up."

"Stupid swordsman what do you want?" Yamu's parrot mumbled softly in a sleepy tone.

"You need to get up we're supposed to greet the princesses soon."

"No, you can that yourself."

"The other magi are going to be there, so they can help with your voice issue."

Yamu opened her eyes and did what appeared to be a sigh. She got up and looked into Sharrkan eyes. She gently pushed off Sharrkan's hand and got off the bed she headed for the door. Her parrot perched itself on her shoulder, before she could leave Sharrkan remarked, "Hey I think you forget something."

She turned back and saw a brush in his hand; she tilted her head unaware of what he meant by it.

"Come you can't go outside with you hair like that, I guess I'm going to have to look out for you now on." Sharrkan told her arrogantly.

Her proceed to brush her hair while a red blush crossed her cheeks,"Annoying swordsman."

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Because you act nothing like a prince for the most part unless you're introducing yourself to someone new. Even then it varies about how you go about acting towards them."

Sharrkan set the brush down once he was done and the opened the door he walked through with Yamu close behind him. They were walking towards the terrace when they were stopped by Masrur.

"Masrur what are you doing here? Where have you been all day?" Sharrkan asked his buddy gleefully.

"The princesses are gathering inside; Rahab told me to have you wait until everything was ready for you. Before that, I was assisting Lady Scheherazade get ready."

"You are quite fond of her aren't you?" Sharrkan teased him.

Yamu nudges him with her elbow to get him to stop his laughing. However, Masrur surprised them both with his response. "I owe my life and everything I can and will become due to her kindness. I don't mind helping her from time to time, after all she is my queen and am one of her loyal servants. That in mind please take of her if you do choose to be with her."

"We're ready for Sharrkan to enter now." Pisti said behind Masrur, who towered over the small girl.

As Sharrkan and his gang of friends walked in they were met by other small groups that accompanied the different princesses. Rahab stood in the middle with four other people whom Sharrkan assumed to be the other magi. There were two other girls one as short as Pisti with a lighter pale white skin tone; she possessed pastel blue hair and vivid jade eyes. The other woman was tall and built as if she could crush a brick with one hand, she had a darker tone her skin than Rahab's, she also had short purple hair and sharp blue eyes that could kill a man.

The other two were both male, and they were just as equally different to each other the other girls. The one thing they both held in common was that they both were tall. However, one was shorter than the other, the shorter one had a yellow tinge to his skin, he had bright red medium length hair, a mustache, and rather odd golden looking eyes. The taller male was also had white skin tone, but it wasn't as pale as the pale woman magi's skin. He had black hair and a haunting blue eye color.