~JUDAL!!!!!~(6)

The Picture is of Rahab's outfit on the boat.
Heliohapt~Port 3 Days Later

"Good morning my Prince!" Rahab exclaimed as she watched Prince Sharrkan carry his stuff along with his two companions who were also carrying items in baskets of different shapes and sizes. "You look as if you packed every last it item in the palace with you."

"Well actually, this isn't all mine." Sharrkan replied softly unsure of the way she would take it.

"Oh, which one of the two is joining you on this trip?" She asked curiously.

Sharrkan answered this time a little louder than before, "Well they are both coming, they keep me out of trouble for the most part."

Rabah had a sly look while she spoke, "Well I have a mighty fine crew to b-"

Sharrkan cut her off, "Please they're my only friends and I'd rather have them to confide in than some rich prissy advisors who would consider what is best for the kingdom than my own happiness."

"Well then I guess I'll be adding another bed in my room. I'm hoping Olba took this into account." Rahab said calmly as stretched her arms above her head.

"Olba?" The group asked.

"Ah yes, my first mate of course. Follow me I'll show you all to your rooms." Rahab gestured for the trio to follow her.

The group picked up their stuff and followed Rahab as she walked to the door just below the wheel. Inside was a desk with maps scattered all over it and different decorative items from all over the world. Standing hunched over was a young male who looked to be in his twenties. His hair was long and black and he had ruby eyes. He was staring at the map until Rahab coughed to get his attention.

"Ah, Captain I didn't realize you were there." The presumed first mate greeted her with glee.

"Getting caught up in our route again, Olba?" Rahab asked taking off her hat and put it down on the desk.

"Well, I wouldn't be the first mate if I didn't," Olba said with an embarrassed smile on his face, he scratched the back neck with a hook instead of a hand. "Oh is this Prince Sharrkan and his two companions you told me about?"

"Companions?" Pisti repeated unsure of what the word exact meaning.

"Yea, you know like friends who are sidekicks." Olba explained not reading the air.

"I'm nobody's sidekick." Pisti protested, offended at what he had suggested.

"I may have worded that wrong," Olba mumbled to himself seeing that the two were rather offended.

Rahab rubbed her temples. "Olba, Masrur will be joining you as well."

"Understood cap, I'll set myself a hammock. You two will be getting the bed."

Sharrkan quickly stepped in, "Thank you, sir."

"Oi, no need to be all formal your Prince ship. I should be calling you sir." Olba responded shyly.

"Normally I'm not this formal but you are my senior, I'm only 19." Sharrkan countered back.

"Actually you're my senior prince," Olba replied with a small blush crossing his cheek.

"What you have to be at least 20." Pisti added.

Olba had a huge blush across his face and his hands began to move around in panic, "Um, well you see I'm actually only 15. I'll be 16 in a few days from now, a lot of the crew members give me a hard time because I'm so young."

"Cool you're like the opposite of Pisti," Sharrkan said with a certain glee in his voice which was never really heard unless he was at a brothel.

"How so?" Olba asked confused.