~Rahab~(5)

Helophat

"Prove your identification." The king commanded.

"As you wish my king." The woman replied.

'Yin' untied her robe, and it slid off her body slowly, the black robe fell to the floor. The woman underneath was pretty in a sense. She was thin, her breasts were wrapped with a big bandage, she was petite, her hair was long and white, she had a black scarf wrapped around her head like a headband, her skin was the same color as the locals of the island, her eyes were red, she had a white sun tattoo on her neck, she had on white pants that covered her belly button but came up to her knees, she wore thick golden anklets, and was barefoot.

The king's eyes widen in shock; he bowed his head to her before speaking "I did not realize that you got here so fast magi."

"I've been waiting for Miss Yamuharia."

"Who?" The group asked?

"Her." She pointed to the blue haired woman who stood out most of the groups.

"Oh is that her name?" Pisti asked aloud.

"Yes, you see Yamuharia was coming here to visit me. She had been living in the Dark Continent for research. She was here on vacation, your majesty." Yin explained calmly making her way over to Yamu.

"But I found her on the shore," Sharrkan interjected.

"Well, the boat, she was supposed to be on, didn't come yesterday, it probably sank on its way here. Isn't that correct Miss Yamuharia?"

Yamu nodded as 'Yin' made it over. "How did you know she was here and what exactly was she studying?" Sharrkan asked suspicious of her intents.

"I heard that the prince had found a woman washed ashore, and she was looking for a cure due to her lack of voice issue. My apologies if I was or Yamu was any bother to you, I choose to be secretive. I was hoping to find Miss Yamu before you met, she will be coming on the trip with us."

"What?" Sharrakan asked surprised.

"You see Yamu hasn't been able to find anything for her voice. I believe I can help her. However, I require several items that I can only get in the different areas you'll be traveling too. Along with the help of the other magi." Was Yin's response.

"I'm completely fine with that, just as long as you help in the decision making process as you said," The King stated.

"What do mean by decision process? You said that I'll choose who I marry." Sharrkan asked angrily.

The king cleared his throat before answering, "Yes, Madame Yin was the one who suggested the idea to me and she will choose the top 3 brides in which she thought you had the best connection with and then you'll choose from the three."

"Well, I don't think this a good idea." Sharrkan retorted still angry.

"My prince if you don't believe that you'll find love then I will personally find your perfect match." Yin told him confidently placing her arm around Yamu's shoulder.

"Fine." He finally muttered in defeat.

"Perfect, now if you excuse me I must discuss a few things with Miss Yamu." Yin said to the king.

The king nodded his head. "Of course, you'll leave in 3 days magi."

"I knew that already." Yin sang quietly.

With that Yin and Yamu were gone in a flash leaving Pisti and Sharrkan surprised and the King smirking. This was the famous mysterious wondering magi, the woman who was known for her great wisdom in magic, something that most couldn't control.