Chapter 15

Percy walked into his room, Apollo flashed his presents in here before he left.

"Happy Birthday, Seaweed Brain." Percy shook his head, "I must be hallucinating. Maybe some sleep will help." He thought aloud to himself. He walked over to the bed, he sat down before opening his nightstand drawer. Percy took the flower out of his hair and put it in the cubbie space his drawer had. Once he was ready to get changed, he got his night clothes on and started to fall asleep.

Percy was walking through a field, the sun was bright in a blue cloudless sky. The field was full of yellow, white and red Poppy's. "There you are." Percy turned around at hearing Apollo's voice. "Apollo." Apollo smiled, "Oh I got you this, Hyacinth." He held up a red rose. "Apollo.." Percy said, grabbing the plant. "It's beautiful, almost as beautiful as you." Percy reached up and touched Apollo's face, leaning in for a kiss before running through the flowers. "That was so mean." Apollo laughed chasing him.

Once Apollo caught him, he tackled him down kissing Percy deeply. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Apollo asked, holding Percy's face in his hand. Percy leaned into Apollo's touch, "No...I don't think so.." Apollo chuckled, "Well, you are very beautiful." Apollo got up, "So beautiful.." Apollo grabbed Percy, helping him stand up. "Hyacinthus...You are so very beautiful." Apollo took the flower, placing it in Percy's hair.

Percy chuckled, tackling Apollo in a hug. He kissed him, holding his face. Once Percy leaned away, he rolled off of him, laying down on the grass. Watching as the birds flew through the sky. He turned his head to meet the sun god's gaze. "When I die, I am going to choose rebirth. Maybe we can fall in love again." Apollo's gaze turned sorrow, "Hyacinthus, I don't wish to see or hear of your death...I wish we could forever be in love." Percy smiled, "As do I, Phoebeus." Apollo chuckled, looking at the sky.

Percy woke up, looking at the roof. "Phoebeus Apollo." He smiled sitting up, looking out the window in his room. "His full name is so beautiful." Percy walked towards the bathroom to get dressed, he decided on a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Percy walked to the chest in front of his bed, putting on the ring his mom gave him and the charm bracelet Apollo gave him. 

Percy walked out of his father's temple to be met with Apollo. "Hello Phoebeus." Apollo gaped, "Where?" Apollo shook his head, "Percy, where did you learn that name?" Percy looked at him, "I...don't know..." Apollo chuckled, "Well..lets go meet everyone. Aphrodite wants to see you." Percy nodded, following Apollo. 

As they walked into the throne room, Percy's head starting pounding. "What?" Percy asked as he fell to his knees. "Percy?" Poseidon asked. "Dad?" Percy asked, grabbing the back of his head. "Poseidon..." Hestia said shaking her head, "If I think what this is, there is no helping the pain." Poseidon nodded, standing still. "Percy, can you tell where it hurts?" Apollo asked, trying to keep his eyes off the ring Percy was wearing. "Uh...in the back.." Percy's thoughts were going fuzzy, memories he never remembered having in the past rushing forwards.  "What?" Percy asked, before his hand dropped to his side. "Uh...I.." Apollo looked at Percy's dazed face, "Percy?" Percy looked up, "I...uh...you...flowers..what?" Apollo chuckled, "Now I am also confused." Percy chuckled looking down, trying to clear his head. "I..we were in a field of flowers..the birds they looked free..then.." Percy winced again as his head started to throb. 

"Percy, I need you to stop trying to force yourself..." Apollo told the young god. Percy nodded, "I...I called you Phoebeus in the field of poppies." Apollo took a deep breathe, blinking quickly, trying to force back the tears. "Poppies, what colors were they?" Percy chuckled, "Red, white and yellow. All spread out over the hills. The sun was so warm..it made the grass warm too.." Artemis watched, a sad look in her eyes. "He's...wow.." Demeter gasped. Hermes watched, joy in his eyes. "Percy..I need you to try and stand for me, okay?" Apollo said, guiding him up. "You didn't call me Percy in the field of poppies..you..." Percy's sentence faded from his mind. "I know.. I know what I called you in the field...you will to.." Percy looked at Apollo not hearing the rest of the sentence. 'In time.' Apollo finished in his head. 

Poseidon watched as Percy smiled as Apollo talked to him. They headed over to Aphrodite, who had a soft smile on her face. "Your ring..you don't have to take it off..but can I see it?" She asked, Percy nodded holding up his hand that had his ring on it. Aphrodite looked at before his eyes showed happiness, she looked at Apollo. "It is." Apollo sighed, his smile growing larger with each second. "I am glad." Apollo said looking at Percy laughing at something Hermes said. 

Apollo walked with Percy to meet up with Kym, Percy had to train on his control over storms today. As they met up with her she guided them over to a makeshift ocean, Zeus made for his training. "Okay so the first times we do this, it will be with this." Percy nodded, "Okay...what is it?" Kym chuckled, "Zeus made this so you can learn how to conjure storms without harming mortals." Percy nodded.

"Okay so you're going to imagine the storm. Imagine the water turning and slowly becoming violent." Kym instructed. Percy nodded doing as told, he imagined the pool swirling in on itself. He heard the water start to swirl, as he heard the water follow his command he imagined it becoming violent. Percy started to smell salt in the air, as he opened his eyes he saw a small hurricane in the pool. Kym was next to him eyes focused on the water not blinking. "Percy let go." Kym strained out, Percy nodded loosing the connection. As Percy let go of the water Kym started to loosen up. "This is going to take more time than I thought.." Percy looked at who said that to be met with Poseidon. "Dad...I.." Poseidon looked at Percy, "Son, it is okay. I know you are trying...just we never prepared for this much." Percy nodded.