Chapter 12

Apollo flashed to two last stores, he went to a gardening store, he was gonna pick up some blue plates that he ordered. 

He then headed to a shopping center, he headed to the kitchen isle, grabbing silverware, he made sure it was all blue tented before grabbing it and heading to the cups.

He looked at all the cups before he spotted blue glass cups. Wine, punch, and cocktail all in one box.

He then headed to where he saw the mugs, looking through to see if he could find any blue ones that matched the other cups. He couldn't see any so he went to the wrapping paper isle. Apollo looked through all the types they had before one caught his eye. It was sea blue with small waves all over. The perfect wrapping paper for a son of Poseidon and god of the sea and water.

Apollo paid for everything than flashed back to Olympus. Putting everything in the closet. He went to the throne room, seeing everyone in there. "Okay presents?" Hermes asked. "Check." "Food?" Apollo thought it over, "Check." Hermes nodded, "Drinks?" Apollo thought of drinks and decided on a list, "Check." Hermes nodded, "Decorations?" Apollo nodded, "Check." Hermes nodded, "Furniture?" Apollo nodded, "CH-not check..still need one more food table." 

Apollo flashed out of the throne room, to outside of the furniture store. "Hello sir." A worker greeted him as he walked in. Apollo nodded, walking to the outside tables. Picking out a a long table. "Okay..now I have all the furniture." Apollo said after flashing back to the throne room. He put the table with the others in the garden. "Good, now guest?" Apollo nodded, "That would be us Olympians, Percy's step mom and siblings, Hades and Hestia." Apollo paused for a second before saying, "Everyone is aloud to bring a plus one as long as the plus one knows Percy. And they have to know as in met not know of." Hermes nodded. "Where is this party taking place?" Apollo looked at the trickster, "You know that garden that has all the Moon-lace and trees with the big pond in the middle?" Apollo asked, Hermes nodded having been there himself a couple times. "There. It is going to look so magical." Hermes chuckled, "Your in deep. Can't help you know, brother." Apollo blushed, huffing before looking alert. "What day is it?" Hermes chuckled, "It is currently August seventeenth." Hermes said checking the date on his phone. 

Apollo huffed, "Okay so I have hours to decorate and get the cake and cookies. I can do this." Apollo said. "Apollo!" Hermes said grabbing his arm. "Breathe, you have over 24 hours, okay you need some sleep. You haven't had any in two weeks." Apollo nodded going to his temple.
Percy walked into his room, to be met with Kym on his bed sleeping. Percy walked towards her pulling a blanket off of a chair and putting it on Kym. Kym whimpered, earning Percy's attention. "Perce?" She asked opening her eyes. "You wore yourself out again huh?" Kym looked away not meeting Percy's eyes. "Why don't you go to Dad about this?" Percy ran his hand through her hair. "I guess I don't because he says he is sorry...but he doesn't notice how tired I am every time we meet." Percy looked at her, "Do you let yourself appear tired?" She shook her head, "Then how is he supposed to know?" Kym shrugged, tears appearing in her eyes. "Oh Kym. Even I have to let him know these things." Kym huffed, "Triton doesn't.." Percy nodded, tears starting to pool in his eyes. "Triton is confusing." Percy said looking at his sister. "So you turn 18 tomorrow?" Percy nodded, letting her change the subject. "Yeah, I will be of legal age." Percy looked at her, with soft eyes. 

"Come here." Percy said climbing on the bed, his arms open. Kym accepted the request, cuddling into Percy's hug. She let her tears fall, as Percy muttered comforting nothings. Running a hand through her hair, she fell asleep next to him. 

Apollo woke up from his nap, he got up and walked into the throne room. "Okay so we have ten hours until Percy's party. What all should we do?" Hermes asked the sun god. "I'll decorate it and set it up." Everyone huffed, "You need to accept help." Apollo sighed, "Fine. Hermes you are setting up the tables. Artemis, the closet has all the decorations and presents. Aphrodite I need you on guest duty." Everyone nodded as Apollo went to the garden. Artemis came in with the first round of decorations. Apollo placed all the fairy lights.

Hermes placed the tables, plates and chairs. Apollo placed the LED lights under the plates that were being used as platters. He then put the LED lights in the shells, before heading to line the beach with themHe took the extra LED lights and fairy lights and lined the garden with them. 

Artemis returned with the last bag of decorations, and first bag of presents. Apollo took the table cloths, "Place one on each table." Hermes nodded, taking the bag. "Apollo, there is one more bag of presents, then their is the wrapping paper and plates and stuff." Artemis told him. Apollo nodded, taking the bag of presents. "Apollo, how does this look?" Hermes placed all the table cloths. They all had blue table cloths, the color being a darker blue making the lights around the garden stand out more.

Apollo nodded smiling, loving how this was looking. He hoped Percy loved it even more than he did. "He will love it." Artemis said as she brought the last two bags. "Artemis there is a bad in my room, can you get it." Artemis nodded, putting the bags on a table. Apollo headed to the last bag. He handed the plates to Hermes, "Here. Place these on every table. Every one gets one." He said handing him the wine glasses. "Every one also gets one punch glass. Cocktail glasses will be with the food. Hermes nodded, as he took the bag of cups.

Apollo took out the streamers, heading to where the fairy lights were, putting a streamer between every string of lights. After he was done, the lights looked even more like fairies.

Artemis came in with the bag. Apollo nodded, taking the bad going to one of the long tables. "Okay, now wrapping." Apollo said wrapping all the presents one by one. "I need you, Hermes, to go to Sally Jackson's home. She will have a cake and cookies ready." Hermes nodded leaving. Artemis grabbed one of the newest wrapped presents, "How you doing?" Apollo sighed, "I just found out that Percy is related to Hyacinthus." Artemis gasped, "So, what are you going to do." Apollo huffed, folding the paper around a box. "Nothing I can do but wait. I don't want Percy to find out, if he finds out he might think its just because of the relation." Apollo brought his hand up, wiping a stray tear. Apollo finished wrapping the last present as Hermes flashed in, in one of his hand was a gift bag and tray of cookies. The other held the cake. It was a blue cake, with multi shades of blue melting into a trident. 

Apollo took the cookies and cake from Hermes as said person handed the bag to Artemis. "So the party starts in two hours." Hermes said. Apollo nodded, looking at everything they set up and wrapped. "He will like it, right?" Apollo asked. Artemis nodded, "He will like it, you can't hurt this one, it is quiet impossible for him to die too." Apollo nodded take a deep breathe.