Chapter 11

Apollo spent the next week gathering Presents from the gods. Poseidon was gonna bring his to the party. Zeus gifted Percy a magic leather chain for his beads. When Apollo came to pick it up Zeus smirked at the sun god handing over the jewelry bag it was in.

Hermes was gifting a sun and sea charm. Apollo can remember the look on his brother's face when he handed that over. He looked at Percy, sadness and hope in his eyes, a soft smile on his face. "Here, I am happy for you, you know." He said before walking away.

Athena gave him a book, it was on sea facts, the cover had a sea turtle on it. She handed it over with a smile on her face. "He better not come to me with at least one of those facts." Apollo laughed, nodding, "It will be either you or Poseidon." Athena huffed, nodding.

He flashed into the Hunters camp site. "Lord Apollo." Thalia said greeting him. "Thalia, where is my sister?" She pointed to the tent in the middle of the formation. Apollo nodding heading to it, knocking on the metal bar before entering. "Sister." Artemis looked up, a small smile on her face. "I guess you not here to visit?" Apollo shook his head, "No..I am here for your present for the newest addition." Artemis shook her head, used to her brothers antics. "You can't say his name can you?" She teased. Apollo looked away from her, trying to hide her blush. "Well, at least tell his dad after the party." Apollo nodded. Nodding at his sister before heading out. 

"Apollo?" He turned around to be met with Thalia. "I need your and Lady Artemis' help." He nodded following Thalia back to Artemis' tent. "Thalia?" Artemis asked. "I want to put some on my essence in this." Thalia held up a arrow necklace. "Are you sure?" Artemis asked. Thalia nodded, "It only feels right. Riptide has Zoe's essence in it. I think it would only be right if he had some of mine also. That way in some way he always has some kind of family with him." Artemis nodded, "You three really are close." Thalia nodded, "We had to be, no one else would be around us. Especially Nico and Percy. They respected them because of their feats but camp was always scared of them." Artemis looked at Apollo, "If your willing to help." Apollo nodded.

"Your are going to want to lay down for this." Thalia nodded. Thalia laid down, as Apollo put his hand on Thalia's head, while Artemis started chanting. "βάλε αυτή την ουσία σε αυτό το παρόν." Thalia took a deep breathe, closing her eyes. Apollo lifted his hand, as Artemis said it again and again. He put his hand over the necklace charm. Artemis said it one more time. The arrow charm glowed blue before it dulled. Thalia opened her eyes, "Done?" Apollo nodded. "I don't think I can give him the necklace myself, so can you Apollo?" Apollo nodded, putting it in the bag he was holding.

Apollo flashed outside of the jewelry store, he had to pick up the bracelet today. He opened the door to be met with a room full of demi gods. "This helps." Apollo said. "Um..I am here to pick up a charm bracelet." The clerk raised her hand. "Apollo?" She asked, Apollo nodded. "That will be six thousand one hundred and fifty dollars." The demi gods gasped looking at the god. "Here ya go." Apollo nodded picking up the bracelet, holding it in the air.

"He will love it. Thank you." She nodded, as Apollo put it into a bag. Annabeth came towards the god. "How is he?" Apollo nodded, "Adjusting. He completed the process, so..its just training now." Everyone nodded. "What are you all here for?" Apollo asked the seven. "This." Annabeth held up a box.

 "Its friendship bracelet set. One for every member of the seven." Apollo nodded. "Which one is Percy's?" He asked her. "The blue one." Apollo nodded picking that one up. "Is it paid for?" Annabeth nodded. He put that one in his bag, nodding to everyone. "Thank you for doing this for him." Apollo nodded with a smile. "Of course he deserves to celebrate this. He is lucky he made me keep it small. I was going to give him a full coming of age ceremony, like he would have gotten in Ancient Greece." Annabeth chuckled, "He would've left the party half way through." Apollo nodded, "I had already guessed that." 

Nico walked in, "Excuse me, I am here for that three way I ordered last month." The girl nodded heading to back. "Here you go sir." Nico nodded, lifting up the three bracelets. The separate hearts that fit perfectly into one, the perfect example of the big three kids. 

"It's perfect." Nico said smiling tracing the letters. Apollo smiled, walking up. "Its beautiful." Nico turned around, "Apollo? What are you doing here?" Apollo smiled, "I was getting Percy's present. Same as you?" Nico nodded, looking down. "Which one is Percy's?" Apolloasked, clearly seeing the P on a blue stained one. "Oh it's this one." Nico said handing Apollo the bracelet, Apollo looked at it. "Its amazing, he will love it." Apollo said putting the bracelet in the bag. Nico nodded. "I got go...more things to get."

Apollo flashed back to Olympus, heading to the throne room, "Hey Hermes, I need you to take a trip to our uncle and cousin. Hades' and Kymopoleia's are still uncollected." Hermes nodded flashing out. Apollo walked over to Hestia. 

"Aunt Hestia?" Apollo asked as he approached her. "Apollo." She said a smile on her face. "Here ya go." She handed him a gold locket on a blue rope. "He will love the picture inside more than the locket itself." Hestia said looking at the god. Apollo nodded heading to put it all in the closet. Hermes met him on the way to put everything away. "Hey." Apollo said, waving. "So I got the present from Hades, Kym says she wants to give it in person."  Apollo nodded looking at the ring Hades gifted Percy. It had a peridot stone in the center while the ring itself was celestial bronze.