Chapter 13

Percy woke up to someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to see Kym shaking him awake. "Come on you lug!" She says throwing an outfit at him. He looks down and sees a blue crop top and ripped jeans. 

Percy looked down, laughing, grabbing the cloths going to change. He comes out, the jeans up his belly button. He decides on wearing his combat boots. 

Percy got up from ting his shoes. "So what do you think?" Kym chuckled, "I think Apollo is about to have a site, and dad is about to throw a fit." Percy laughed, "Well its my birthday." Percy said putting a beanie on his head and heading out the door.

As everyone showed up, Apollo was catching all their looks of amazement as they saw the garden. Poseidon showed up last before Percy, "Here is his gift from me." Poseidon said as he handed Apollo a bag. He took it from the sea god and handed it to Artemis, catching a look at Percy. His shirt swaying in every step. Poseidon shook his head as Percy walked in. "Kym!" Percy laughed as Percy was pushed into the garden. Percy looked around amazed. There were fairy lights hanging from every tree, every branch, the foil making it seem like there was more lights than there was, giving off the appearance of lightning bugs all around the forest. The garden was surrounded with small lights, not to overpowering so you don't notice the Moon-laces mixed in with the other flowers. The tables fitting in perfectly with the magical feeling the garden was giving off.

"You like?" Apollo asked, trying to catch a look at his face. Percy turned to Apollo, a big smile on his face, nodding. Apollo smiled, "I'm glad. There is even more lights by the lakes." Percy chuckled. "Hey.." Apollo chuckled, breathing. "There you go. Relax, I love it." Artemis smiled, seeing what Apollo meant by you can see some of Hyacinthus in Percy. 

"So we can play games, open presents, hang out, whatever you want." Apollo said finally taking in Percy's whole outfit. Percy looked at the Sun God, "I am fine with playing games." Percy looked back at all the lights. 

Everyone sat down on some logs near the river. Percy looked at all the glowing shells, amazed at how magical all of this was. "Never have I ever?" Everyone nodded, "We aren't using shots are we?" Apollo shook his head no, "I was thinking more...Nectar." Hermes chuckled, "Apollo, he is 18, you know the affect that stuff has on us." Apollo chuckled, "Yeah but...technically he doesn't have an age." Poseidon put his hand up, "How about we ask Percy." Apollo looked at Percy quicker than Percy looked at the lights. "Okay, how would you mind if we used out version of Alcohol? It doesn't smell like it or taste like it..just has a similar effect." Percy nodded, "As long as it don't smell I am fine." Apollo fist bumped the air. Everyone chuckled. "Apollo, you are in charge of him, not me." Poseidon told the sun god. 

Apollo flashed everyone 10 shots of the golden drink. "Okay so we all know the rules of never have I ever, once you run out shots, count on your fingers." Everyone nodded, "Oh and I will know if you are lying." Percy chuckled. 

"Okay so birthday boy goes first!" Hermes said. Percy chuckled, pretending to think, "Never Have I Ever had a one night stand." All the gods minus,Amphrite,  Artemis, Hera, Athena and Hestia groaned, taking a shot. Artemis fist bumped Percy laughing.  "I am next!" Apollo yelled. "Never Have I ever kissed a friend's sibling." Apollo said. Percy took a shot. Everyone looked at him, "What? Everyone at camp is friends so..." Everyone nodded. Hermes perked up, "Never have I Ever lied about kissing someone." Percy took a shot. "Who and to who?" Hermes asked. "Rachael, Annabeth." Apollo squinted. "Had to be before the Oracle accepted her so..you and Annabeth weren't dating yet." Percy shook his head no, "Nope...Charlie saw it all..he laughed at me." Percy said chuckling a little. Hermes smirked, "We have got a light weight people!!" Apollo looked at Percy, "He ain't drunk." Percy looked up, "What?" Apollo watched as Percy stayed right side up after shooting up. "See." 

Ares smirked, "Never Have I ever gotten a piercing."  Percy grumbled about being targeted, taking another shot. "Where?" Percy pulled up his beanie and hair, revealing his cartilage is pierced. "Never Have I ever did it in a swimming pool?" Athena asked the group. Poseidon and Amphrite took a shot. Percy, Kym, and Triton all shivered. "Didn't need to know that." Kym said. "Yeah, could have lived with out knowing that." Triton nodded his eyes wide.

Amphrite smirked, "Never Have I ever did it with someone I didn't know?" All the gods, but Athena, Hera, Artemis, Hestia, Apollo, and Percy took a shot. Hades looked at Percy, "Never have I Ever took a dip in the Styx." Percy grumbled some more, taking another shot. 

Triton looked around, "Never have I ever stolen anything." Percy, Artemis, Ares and Hermes all took a shot. Poseidon looked at Percy, "What did you steal?" Percy chuckled, "A car, a toothbrush, money, a box, um.." Percy looked to be thinking. "Perce...?" Percy looked at Apollo. "Yeah?" Percy said. Apollo squinted, "Why are you so spacey, your not even tipsy." Percy laughed, "On my sixteenth birthday I spent it grieving all the lives lost, last year I spent it fight the Earth...this year..its peaceful." Percy looked back at the sky, "Bob says hello.." Poseidon flashed away the drinks noting Percy's mind was else ware.  "Bob...Lapteus. The father of Atlas....grandfather of Zoe..Bob says hello to the stars." Percy rambled. "Are you sure he ain't tipsy." Hermes asked Apollo. Apollo checked Percy again, this time putting his hand on Percy's head. "Ooh warm." Percy said leaning into the hand. "He isn't tipsy or drunk. He is content." Apollo said watching as Percy stared at the stars.

"Come on Perce, your mom made you cake." Apollo said. "She..." Percy said a smile lighting up his face as he ran to the the table. "We might want to hurry or we won't have any cake." Poseidon said following his son. "Perce." Apollo said walking behind him. "Yeah?" He asked, turning around. "Want a piece?" Percy nodded, grabbing the plate. "Percy, why are so spacey?" Percy shrugged, "I...I feel like I am trying to remember through a fog...but I have all my memories.." Apollo gasped, "I..I need to go." Apollo said walking away.