Chapter 42

"Are you cheating on me, Nikki?" His fury is visible in his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'm asking you, Nikki," he said, his gaze fixed on mine. He clenched his jaw and snarled, "Are you fucking cheating on me?"

"What? Bakit ko naman gagawin yun?" I said confusedly.

"I don't know, maybe I'm not enough?" Okay, I do not even understand what is happening.

"Sandro, can we stay calm here?"

"No! I want you to tell me the truth, Nicverish!" Galit na galit si Sandro ngayon.

"What the hell is your problem, Sandro?!"

"You! You're the problem, Nikki!" Nagpantig ang tenga ko sa sinabi ni Sandro.

"What the fuck?! What did I do?" He threw his phone on the couch.

"Why don't you take a look for yourself?" he asks, his gaze piercing my skin.

I grabbed his phone from the couch. There's a picture. What exactly is this? Bakit may picture kami ni Caleb dito?

"That's the one who harassed you, right?" I nodded my head. "Then why the fuck are you hugging that asshole?!"

"This must be a misunderstanding, Sands." I tried to reach for his hand but he swayed it. "Sandro...."

He chuckled sarcastically. "Misunderstanding this time huh. Last time, it was an assault." He rolled his tongue inside his mouth. "Now it's a misunderstanding. Ano pang reasons ang sasabihin mo?!" My hand automatically flew right into his cheek.

Because of the impact, his face tilted to the side. I know it's painful. But what he's saying breaks my heart.

"I wasn't lying when I said to you that I was sexually assaulted by Caleb." Ramdam ko ang marahang pag tulo ng luha ko. "I'm not sure where you got that, but I swear, Love, I'm not cheating on you."

"Quit fooling me, Nikki."

"I came here for school purposes, Sandro."

"I don't think so."

"He helped us. He literally went and apologized to me that–" my words were cut when I realized something. "He tricked me, didn't he? I thought he was apologetic for what he done all along." My voice is shaking.

"Tricked you huh," He said, sarcastically. I took a glance at him. Nakatingin lang siya sa akin.

"You're not believing me, are you?"

"What do you think?" Sandro replied with a harsh tone.

"Wala kang kwenta." I said involuntarily.

"Ako pa ngayon?" Nagulat ako ng sipain niya yung table at nagmadaling umalis. Sinundan ko siya palabas. He entered his car. Kotse niya yun dito sa Edinburgh.

"Sandro! Where are you going?!" Hindi niya ako pinakinggan at mabilis na pinaandar yung kotse.

Napaupo nalang ako sa kalsada. I don't know where he is going. Pumasok ako sa loob ng bahay para tawagan siya.

Unfortunately, despite my numerous tries, he refused to respond. I understand his disappointment with the election, but I wish he would believe me.

I didn't mean to say that. My emotions were what drove me. Gusto ko siyang makausap ng maayos. But, I can still feel his rage.

Instead, I dialed Caleb's number. He's a bastard. Sumagot naman agad siya. [Oh hello, Nikki.]

"Fuck you! What did I do to you?! You're so fucking useless, Caleb!"