Chapter 17

September 2013

I read the paragraph again, and again, and again. Namemental block na ako rito ha.

"Ano raw?" Kaunti nalang talaga susunugin ko na 'to.

"You look stressed, love." Nakapangalumbaba akong tumingin sa boyfriend ko.

"It's because I am." He walked closer to me and kisses my forehead. He moved over to the sofa and sat down.

"Come here." He tapped his lap. I slowly rose from my seat and walks towards him. I placed my knees on the sides of his thighs. I sat on his lap, facing him. His hands are on my waist. "Tell me baby, what's stressing you out?"

"Our research paper doesn't let us chill." He pinched the bridge of my nose. I placed my head on the crook of his neck. "Hindi naman sa mahirap gawin. It's just draining our energy."

"Kayang kaya mo ito, Love." I sighed. He gently kissed my neck. I bit my lips as I felt the tingling sensation.

"Hmmm," I slightly moaned. Then something hit me, and I became nervous. He seemed to notice it because he came to a halt.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Love," he said as his head landed on my chest. "I know you're not ready for it yet."

"C-can you wait for me to be ready?" I said hesitantly. Even though we've been living together for about two years, I still haven't got a courage to do that. Yes, we've been doing some naughty things, but sex? I still need lots of confidence to do it. Nahalata niya siguro na parang tensed ang boses ko kaya nag angat siya ng tingin.

"Hey," he murmured softly. "Of course, Love. We don't have to rush it. We still have plenty of time." I'm simply concerned because some of my friends are being dumped by their boyfriends when they refuse to have sex with them.

"Thank you, Love. I'm actually kinda frightened about doing that." They say it's painful the first time you do it.

"I know, Love. I will never force you. I want it to happen when you're willing to do so." Napangiti nalang ako. He's indeed a gentleman and patient guy. I got startled when he spoke. "Alam ko na. Stand up first, love," he instructed, and despite my confusion, I did what he said. Tumayo rin siya at pumunta sa may maliit naming speaker.

"What are you doing?" I uttered as I sat on the sofa. Instead of responding, a music began to play.

Can I have this dance.....

He took a step towards me. When he began to sing along with the male singer, I grinned.

He extended his hand in front of me and said, "Take my hand." Mas lalong lumapad ang ngiti ko sa pinaggagagawa ni Sandro. I accepted his hand, then he pulls me to the center of our living room. He put his hand on my waist and drew me closer to him, whispering, "I'll take the lead." I giggled.

"And every turn will be safe with me," he said as he grasped my right hand in his and spun me slowly.

With him, I feel secure.

"Don't be afraid, afraid to fall, You know I'll catch you through it all." He proceeded to sing.

"And you can't keep us apart, 'Cause my heart is," I decided to join him sing.

"Wherever you are..." we sing in chorus after that. Sandro flashed a huge grin.

"It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance." He then pulled me again.

"Can I... have this dance." He said while panting. I'm panting as well.

"That was great," I murmured.

I locked my gaze on his hypnotic eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him closer to my lips.

Our kisses are usually so lovely. Every time our lips connect, there's something that fascinates me. I followed the movement of his mouth.

I completely forgot my stress about my schoolworks. He's really my escape.

Kapag nagsasayaw kaming dalawa, feeling ko may sariling mundo kami. Everything appears to be going so smoothly as we go along to the beautiful music.

Slowly, our lips separated. We exchanged a lovely grin.

"I'm truly addicted to this," Sandro said, his thumb brushing against my lips.

"Only my lips?" I humorously replied. He smiled at shook his head.

"I'm addicted to you, ma chérie."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N:

I apologized for a short chapter, I'll try to make it longer soon. Medyo busy lang sa school.

Anyways, thank you for the reads!

ILY!