Chapter 21

Warning: This chapter contains matured content.

Read it at your own risk.

NIKKI'S POV

"I'd like to do it, Sandro," I said quietly. He paused in his touching of my hair.

"What?" I raised my head to meet his gaze. He has a serious expression on his face as he looks at me. I bit the inside of my lower lip.

"I think I'm ready to do it." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You think? So you're not sure?" He cupped my face. "Look, Love, if you're just saying that because you're under pressure by what they've said, please don't. I don't want you to regret your decision." I'm not sure why, but my tears welled up.

I stared into his eyes and said, "No, I truly want it."

"Nicverish–" He let out a sigh. "Wait here," he said, kissing my forehead first before standing up and walking away.

I don't have to think twice anymore. I'd like for him to claim me. I shook my head and cursed myself. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I throwing myself to him? I looked like pathetic. It took a few minutes for me to see him returning to my location.

"Let's go and get sober first," he murmured as he grabbed my wrist.

I know I'm just tipsy, not entirely drunk, but I let him drag me out of the club.

"Our friends will use my car," he said, placing my coat on me and guiding me with his hand on my back. "Where is your car-key?" he asked. I handed him my keys quietly. Pinasakay niya ako sa passenger seat ng kotse ko.

As soon as he got into the car, he started the engine. He put his right hand on my thigh as we drove through London's streets.

"Nikki." I hummed as a respond. "How are you now?"

"Feels the same." I simply said. "I'm not under any pressure, Sandro. I sincerely want it," I said quietly. "And I'm not drunk."

Itinabi muna ni Sandro yung kotse sa gilid mg kalsada. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do I seem hesitant?" I inquired, my gaze falling on his. He rubbed the insides of his cheeks with his tongue.

"Do you promise that you will not regret this?" He carefully asked.

"Yes." He sighed.

"All right, then, let's do it."

~•~

He softly shoved me against the door. He brought his face up to my ear. I can feel his breath on my neck as he says, "I'm going to claim you tonight, ma chérie."

"I'm already yours, Babe," I replied quietly. He took a step backwards. Through his eyes, I can see lust.

He gave a slight smirk. "I know," he said, kissing my lips passionately. I'm only able to follow the movement of his lips. He poked my lips with his tongue, asking for permission to enter. I eagerly opened it. He slid his tongue inside.

His hands are moving across my body. His left hand was resting on my waist. When he gently squeezed my breast, I let out a quiet groan. For support, I've placed my hands on his shoulder.

He lowered his mouth and began kissing my neck after leaving my lips. He took a couple of love bites off of my flesh. I reached out and softly grabbed his hair.

"What now?" I questioned as he took a step back and peered at me. When he grabbed my ass, I gasped.

"Jump." I did what I was told. I leapt to my feet and encircled his waist with my legs. As I felt his firm covered manhood on my clothed vulva, I whimpered a little.