🎇Love Beyond Limits-16🎇

En başından başla

After this, They had dinner where only sia and Dadi were talking. None of the others spoke anything. Sia showed Riddhima the guest room and after talking for almost an hour, Sia went to sleep. After that, A servant came to Riddhima's room telling her about Dadi's summon. He told that Vansh Was also there. She became worried and went hurriedly. When she reached Dadi's room, Vansh was already sitting there. She came in.
R: Dadi! You called me? Are you Ok?
V: Where were you? I called you here a while ago. I thought if you wouldn't be sleeping, You would check Dadi for once.
R: Yeah sure!
Saying so, Vansh left from there.
R: Let me bring my stethoscope. I'll be back in a moment.
She went and brought the stethoscope and started checking dadi. After this, she spoke,
R: Everything is fine. You just need to take alot of rest. Take your medicines regularly and If it is comfortable then try to walk a few steps in the morning.
Dadi smiled.
R: I think you are sleepy. I must go. Good night!
Dadi holds her wrist. Riddhima turns and looks with a questioning look.
D: Can't you sit with me for a while?
R: Of course Dadi!
She sats beside her on the bed.
D: Riddhima! I want to talk to you about something. If you are comfortable?
R: Sure Dadi! Ask whatever You wish.
Dadi holding her both hands in her own,
D: Riddhima! I know you from the past 6 years. Whatever happened that day but still my heart is not convinced about that. I always considered you like a daughter. This thing is bothering me alot. You came back after 6 years with a totally different identity. But still my heart is not convinced somewhere of what happened that day. I didn't invite you here for this purpose but still I am restless. I request you Riddhima, Can't you tell your Dadi, The real truth?
Riddhima who was till now listening silently, spoke,
R: Dadi! I don't think I have anything to tell that you don't know. Whatever happened was the real truth. Don't bother yourself. Your health will deteriorate.
D: No! A daughter can lie to her mother, that doesn't mean that the mother can't catch that lie. Your face, is telling one story and your eyes are telling another. Don't know what you have hidden in your heart.
R: Dadi!.....
D(cutting her): I know you won't tell. Your truth is much more bigger than my love. Thats why, My love failed today.
R(emotional): Don't say this dadi! Your love is the best!
D: Then, why can't you tell me? I know there would be some strong reason. Its fine if you are not comfortable.
She losened the hold on Riddhima's hands. Riddhima noticed it and gripped them again.
R: Dadi! Even that day I told the same thing that "I can't tell you anything!" But If you have ever felt that my love, my respect for you was genuine then trust me for one last time. Whatever I WAS doing and Whatever I AM doing, is never meant to harm you all. I promise you that soon everything will be fine!
Saying so, She stood up.
R: Good night Dadi.
Dadi gestured her to bend down. She bent down. Dadi cupped her face in her hands and kissed her forhead.
D: I trust you compeltely. Good night!
Riddhima smiles and leaves. After coming out, she saw Vansh going up.
R: Where was he roaming all this time?
She went to her room. Vansh saw her going towards guest room. He smirked.

Flashbacks starts,
Vansh coming out of Dadi's room. He went towards Riddhima's room.
V(to himself): I purposely called you in Dadi's room. So that, I can fit this camera in your room in your absence. I will keep an eye on you now. You will be exposed soon Riddhima.
He fits the camera in a corner from where the whole room is seen.
Flashback ends.

Riddhima entered to her room and smirked.
R: (to herself): Perfect!!!

Flashback starts,
When servant left from her room, she thought.
R(to herself): Dadi called me and Vansh is also there. This is the right time. I will silently go in Vansh's room and fit the camera. So that, I would be able to keep an eye on his every move.
She silently goes to his room and fits the camera in a proper position. After that, she goes towards Dadi's room.
Flashback ends.