We don't say a word, instead we just stare at each other. Her chocolate doe eyes lock with mine, casting me under her spell. She could be a snake charmer with the way she gets me lost in a chokehold with no effort put forth.

I walk towards her, not letting my eyes stray away from her's, and she does the same keeping her's locked on mine. Once I'm standing in front of her, I reach my hand out, and rake my fingers through her hair.

It's one of my favorite things to do. Feeling her soft silky strands glide through my fingertips sends a tidal wave of warmth through me. The length of her hair is probably my favorite part about it all. It's so long, meaning I can mess with it no matter how far away I am from her, which as of lately hasn't been that far.

Arlo in return reaches her hand out, and mindlessly caresses the dainty chain around my neck. This causes my body to stiffen, but I quickly shove the feeling away, and relax into her aura.

"Why aren't you in the shower yet?" I ask just above a whisper, wanting to keep this moment between us soft, and light, like pink cotton candy.

"Wanted to wait for you." She replies back in the same volume of a whisper. She drops my chain, and snakes her hand around my neck, twisting the curls at the nape. My eyes loll shut as her delicate touch soothes me into eternal peace.

I let a smile display on my face as I sigh. "That's very considerate of you. Wanting to wait for me." I let her hair fall out of my grasp, and cup her cheek, swiping my thumb back and forth on her face. "It's cute."

Her hand grabs onto my wrist, and she starts to stroke her own thumb over the top of my hand that is resting on her cheek. "Who knew I could be so nice." She shyly chuckles, biting down on her lip, and looking towards the floor.

"It's quite the plot twist." I play along. We both let out a short laugh before settling back into comforting silence. I continue to stare down at her in awe. I feel the need to pinch my wrist to make sure I'm not dreaming, and that this beautiful person really is standing in front of me.

"Should we get inside now?" Arlo asks, looking up at me through her long lashes. I nod my head, sliding my hand off her face, and interlocking it with her own. I turn us around, and pull her towards the foggy shower.

Opening the door, a gust of steam releases clouding up the air more than before. I step inside, strategically avoiding the stream of hot water. I guide Arlo inside, closing the door behind her once she is fully in.

I reach my hand out to test the temperature of the water. I'm not surprised in the slightest to find that it is hot. The thick fog of condensation is a dead giveaway. It's not too hot however, to me, it's the perfect temperature. I'm used to hotter showers because they help relax my tense muscles after a long practice.

"Mmmm." I hum out. "The water feels nice." I take a step back, and let my head fully submerge under the water. Initially, a sharp sting rattles through my skin, but it fades within a few seconds as my body adjusts to the temperature.

With my hand still interlocked with Arlo's, I pull her towards me, wrapping my arms around her, and embracing her in a hug. Her body turns rock hard with tension. Her hands stick to her side firmly. I open my eyes to find her face full of confusion and fear. It then hits me why she is looking so fearful right now.

We have never hugged before

Sure, we might have what people consider hugged when fucked, or sleep at night, but this is different. I'm not ramming my dick into her, and she's not bouncing on top of me. We aren't on the verge of falling into a deep slumber. No, this time, we are just living in reality as two conscious people who have no excuses as to why we are doing what we are doing.