Chapter 65 Unconditional Love

Ji Linchen came over and sat down, stretched out his hand to wrap Tang Shumi's shoulder, and Tang Shumi fell into his arms, not forgetting to take the potato chips from Ji Yanzhou's hand.

Ji Yanzhou: "..."

Parents' Love Situation Theater, staged again.

Ji Yanzhou's heart is sour.

Sha Ming is obviously very long, but it seems that it can only accommodate two people.

He is redundant.

Ji Yanzhou sighed and jumped off the sofa.

"Zhouzhou, don't you watch cartoons?" Tang Shumi turned her head and asked.

Ji Yanzhou said dejectedly: "You and Dad, watch it."

The dog blood drama at 8 pm happened to be broadcast soon. Yesterday, it was announced that the male protagonist would confess to the female protagonist. Tang Shumi said, "Then I will change the channel."

"Okay. "Ji Yanzhou walked into the bedroom without looking back.

The remote control was handed over, Tang Shumi said while changing the channel, "Is Zhouzhou unhappy?"

"Don't care about him." Ji Linchen's voice was low.

"Ji Linchen, aren't you worried about your son?" Tang Shumi teased him.

Ji Linchen: "He's four years old, he should be sensible."

"..." Tang Shumi was still playing in the mud when she was four years old, and looked at him: "Are you talking about yourself?"

Ji Linchen said: "His name is Ji, Of course it won't be bad."

"But his mother's surname is Tang..." Tang Shumi shrugged and explained, "I was sensitive when I was young."

"If you 're worried, go him later." Ji Linchen said.

Tang Shumi nod to see.

The channel cuts to the toilet station, just after the commercial is finished, she watches with relish, and keeps throwing the potato chips she grabbed from her son into her mouth.

At the ** plot point, Tang Shumi's hand will stop, and after the interaction between the male and female protagonists is over, the potato chips will continue to be handed to her mouth.

Take it too seriously and potato chips will always fall to the ground.

Ji Linchen reluctantly took the potato chips, kept an eye on the timing, and fed her one by one.

He didn't understand why this TV series was so attractive to Tang Shumi.

The logic is unreasonable, the bridge is cliché.

The female protagonist is a clerk of a boss's company, and the male protagonist is the president of the company. After experiencing various events, the two have feelings for each other, but they have conflicts due to some misunderstandings.

After twists and turns, the truth finally came out today, and the male protagonist expressed his heart to the female protagonist.

Since the background is the workplace, the various contract cases involved make it difficult for Ji Linchen to look down.

At the beginning, he will point out the mistakes of the screenwriter and instill some common sense to Tang Shumi.

Tang Shumi was annoyed and begged : "Ji Linchen, please, I just want to watch the male and female lead fall in love, and I don't want to know how to manage the company."

Ji Linchen snorted softly, never said a word again, quietly and quietly hug her and watch TV.

On weekdays, the group is busy, and I don't have much time to accompany Shumi, so when I go home at night, no matter what Shumi wants to do, he will patiently accompany her.

After watching half of the TV series, it's time for commercials.

Tang Shumi suddenly found that the potato chips in Ji Linchen's hand were empty, and lowered her eyelids in tears: "I'm getting fat again."

"Not fat." Ji Linchen pinched her waist.

"It's a lie." Tang Shumi complained: "I weighed in yesterday, and I weighed almost 1kg."

Her peak weight was 55kg before giving birth to Ji Yanzhou. After confinement, she gritted her teeth and went to the gym for at least a week. For the third practice, Ji Linchen couldn't persuade him to come back.

Two months later, the figure is back to its peak, even better than before the pregnancy.

Ji Linchen disapproved of her harsh attitude, and once hinted euphemistically: "I'm too thin to hold my hand."

"You can choose not to hold it." Tang Shumi gave him a white look.

After finishing speaking, Ji Linchen tightened his hand around her waist: "You are my wife, why did you choose not to hug it."

"What if it's your wife, so I won't hug you." Tang Shumi made a face, thinking Break free from his arms .

No amount of strength can match him, and Ji Linchen put on a smile on his brows: "Who do you want to hug me?"

"I hug myself." Tang Shumi folded her hands and hugged her shoulders.

Ji Linchen smiled: " Is it comfortable for me to hold?"

"..." Tang Shumi blushed and said angrily, "how to listen to how erotic and erotic."

Ji Linchen carried her into the bedroom: "I don't mind being more erotic and erotic. One point."

The result that night was naturally Tang Shumi lying flat and letting X-

"I'll go see Zhouzhou." Tang Shumi got up from him, "Remember to call me when the TV starts."

"Okay."

Tang Shumi was still worried, and urged again: "You must remember to call me."

Ji Linchen nod.

Zhouzhou's bedroom door was left open, Tang Shumi raised her hand and knocked on the door in accordance with the principle of respect: "Zhouzhou, are you asleep?" There was

no response.

Tang Shumi knocked on the door again: "Zhouzhou?" She

should have fallen asleep.

Tang Shumi lowered her hand and was about to turn around when there was a crisp sound of a toy falling to the ground.

Although it was very small, Tang Shumi still heard it.

did not sleep.

It was deliberately ignoring her.

"Zhouzhou, mom is in." Tang Shumi pushed open the door.

The headlights in the bedroom were not turned on, only the desk lamp was on, the light was dim, and Zhouzhou was sitting on the ground playing Lego.

Seeing Tang Shumi come in, Ji Yanzhou didn't raise his head either, playing with himself, treating her as air.

click.

The headlights are on, and the bedroom is instantly brightened.

Tang Shumi walked over, frowned and asked, "Zhouzhou , did my mother tell you that you need to turn on the lights to play Lego."

Ji Yanzhou pretended not to hear and continued to play Lego.

"If you don't turn on the light, it will become a similar eye." Tang Shumi squatted down and looked at him: "Do you want to wear glasses since you were a child?"

Ji Yanzhou still ignored her.

He was fighting for the red flag on the battleship, Tang Shumi looked down to find the parts and handed them to him: "After we put on glasses, our boat will not be a handsome guy."

Perhaps the word "little handsome guy" touched him, and Ji Yanzhou finally lifted his eyelids. With an expressionless face, he said, "Is it true that the handsome boy's parents don't love me."

Tang Shumi was stunned for a moment, and then laughed: "Who said that your parents don't love you anymore."

"My dad loves my mom, and my mom loves sparkling diamond jewelry. ." Ji Yanzhou said this without a tone.

Tang Shumi: "..." I

didn't expect Ji Yanzhou to be quite transparent.

"Mom loves you more than diamond jewelry." Tang Shumi said while playing Lego with him.

Ji Yanzhou remained silent.

"Zhouzhou, is it because of Dad's words?" Tang Shumi asked.

Ji Yanzhou shook his head and nods again.

"Mom is a treasure, and Zhouzhou is also a treasure. We don't have grass at home." Tang Shumi patted his head and reassured: "Don't listen to your dad, he's talking nonsense."

Ji Yanzhou remained expressionless: "Dad never Nonsense."

"..." Tang Shumi put down the Lego in her hand and picked up Ji Yanzhou, who was squatting on the ground and shrunk into a small ball: "Will my mother tell you a story?"

Ji Yanzhou nominates.

Tang Shumi put him on the children's bed, turned around and pulled out a copy of "The Complete Book of Idioms and Stories" from the bookshelf.

"Which story would Zhouzhou want to hear?" Tang Shumi lay on the bed, she put the pillow behind her waist, and the blue bear quilt was pulled to her waist. Ji Linchen laughed: "You don't know your mother yet." The two smiled at each other, and Zhouzhou lifted the quilt and sat up: "Mom is so stupid, she told me the story of removing the seedlings, thinking I had never heard of it, but in fact I have long ago Got it." Ji Linchen lowered his brows: "Have you bullied your mother again?" Zhouzhou pouted, with an expression of "How dare I".

Zhouzhou rested his head in her arms, and pointed at the catalogue picture with a crooked face: "That's it." This

is the story of removing the seedlings.

Tang Shumi stretched out her hand to turn off the headlight, and the table lamp shone a faint yellow light on the cartoon wallpaper, enveloping the whole bedroom in warmth.

"Zhouzhou close your eyes." Tang Shumi turned to the corresponding page: "Mom is talking about you while sleeping."

Zhouzhou rubbed his eyes, and responded "Okay " in a rare milky voice.

"A long time

ago—" Tang Shumi was interrupted by Zhouzhou at the beginning: "When was it a long time ago?"

Fortunately, there is a note below, Tang Shumi answered: "Song Dynasty."

"Is it the Northern Song Dynasty or the Southern Song Dynasty?" Ji Yanzhou asked.

In a historical documentary he remembered, the Song Dynasty was divided into the Northern Song Dynasty Song Dynasty and the Southern Song Dynasty.

"..." Tang Shumi was stumped by this question, and the phone was not around, so she had to say: "This is a storybook, not a hundred thousand why."

"Is it my mother who't know?" Ji Yanzhou asked.

Tang Shumi: "..."

She took a deep breath and mother doesn't calmly: "Yes, mom doesn't know."

Ji Yanzhou blinked: " Dad definitely knows."

"Now mom is telling you a story." Tang Shumi Remind him: "It's not my father."

Ji Yanzhou sighed: "Then mother, let's continue."

"..." Tang Shumi felt that his sigh was reluctant.

She looked down and saw that Ji Yanzhou in her arms had obediently closed her eyes.

"During the Song Dynasty, there was a farmer who was very, very impatient. He always disliked the seedlings in the fields growing too slowly... The seedlings in the fields were all withered." Tang Shumi asked after telling the language story. "Does Zhouzhou have any insights?"

Ji Yanzhou opened his eyelids and said seriously, "Farmers are so poor."

"..." Tang Shumi: "What else?"

"So stupid."

Tang Shumi's brain twitched. As soon as it hurt, she reached out and rubbed her eyebrows: "We don't talk about farmers, we talk about the inspiration the whole story brings to you."

"Don't be poor, I don 't want to farm." Ji Yanzhou was serious.

"..." Tang Shumi was completely speechless.

"Pulling the seedlings encourages the metaphor to violate the objective laws of things. This story tells us not to be impatient in doing anything. Rushing for success will lead to bad things." Has anything similar happened to Zhou?"

"No." Ji Yanzhou shook his head: "My classmates and teachers don't farm."

"..." For a moment, Tang Shumi felt that Ji Yanzhou was deliberately mad at her.

Tang Shumi asked softly again, "Has Zhouzhou ever met someone as impatient as this farmer uncle?"

"Yes?" Ji Yanzhou nod.

Finally happily enlightened, Tang Shumi asked, "Who is it?"

Ji Yanzhou's eyes widened, and he said of course: "It's mother."

When did she become the negative teaching material in Zhouzhou's heart?

Tang Shumi lowered her voice and asked with a smile, "Why mom?"

"Last time mom saw a beautiful dress in a magazine and immediately called dad to buy it."

Tang Shumi: Because that's a limitation.

"This doesn't count." Tang Shumi said.

"And last time, my mother had to eat hot pot at night, and my father said that it is bad for my stomach. I will eat it tomorrow." Ji Yanzhou's amber eyes rolled twice: "Mom was so anxious that she cried. "

Tang Shumi: That's because the aunt came in a bad mood.

Ji Yanzhou continued with his small mouth, and Tang Shumi interrupted him: "Okay, Zhouzhou, let's not talk. Mom will continue to tell you the next story."

"What story?"

Tang Shumi was expressionless: "The story of a disobedient child being beaten by his mother."

Ji Yanzhou: "..." -

Ji Linchen opened the door, and a warm picture came into view.

Tang Shumi was lying on her side and curled up beside the bed, holding a book in one hand and holding Ji Yanzhou in the other.

Zhouzhou's head was in her arms, and she couldn't see her face, while the corners of Tang Shumi's lips lifted up with a happy arc.

Ji Linchen walked over and took away the book that was about to fall from her hand. At this moment, Zhouzhou opened his eyes and propped up his head from his mother's arms.

Small eyes meet big eyes.

"Didn't sleep?" Ji Linchen asked.

Zhouzhou shook his head: "No." He pointed his little finger at Tang Shumi, who had a sweet sleeping face, sighed pretending to be mature, and lowered his voice: "Mom told me to tell me a story to put me to sleep , but she fell asleep first."

"Mom loves you very much, don't break her heart." Ji Linchen saw him with a bitter face, and his tone was a little warmer.

Ji Yanzhou's little friend was very aggrieved: "In her eyes, beautiful clothes are more important than me."

After Ji Linchen tucked Shumi into the corner, he leaned over and kissed her forehead, and then carried Ji Yanzhou to the study.

"This is a video of your mother being pregnant in October and after giving birth to you." Ji Linchen turned on the computer and found the file.

The video was put together after editing, covering the whole process of Ji Yanzhou's birth.

"Your mother had a hard time when she was pregnant with you." Ji Linchen stood aside as a narrator: "In the beginning, the pregnancy reaction was very serious. I couldn't eat all day, and my face was sunken, but I had to swallow it hard for you."

"Eat and vomit, vomit and eat again." Every time he thinks of the scene of Shumi squatting in front of the toilet with morning sickness, his heart feels as uncomfortable as being caught.

The mother in the video is indeed thinner than she is now. She was eating and said to the camera: "For the sake of the baby, I must finish the rice in the bowl today!"

"Come on, come on!"

She also made a cheer. Cheer yourself up.

As a result, halfway through the meal, he suddenly covered his mouth and hurried to the toilet.

The lens flickered.

Then, there was the sound of vomiting.

The picture changed again, Tang Shumi was pregnant for ten months. At this time, her pregnancy reaction had passed, she could eat and drink, and her face was full.

She frowned, pinched her face, and said to Ji Linchen, "It's over, I'm so fat." As

she spoke, she began to cry .

Ji Linchen said: "Your mother's mood is very fluctuating at this stage. She can cry several times a night, and she can't stop no matter how you coax her."

Zhouzhou turned around and met his father's eyes.

Ji Linchen continued: "But as long as it is said that crying too much is not good for the baby, she will close her mouth immediately, and she will put her fist in her mouth when she can't stop it."

Zhouzhou pursed his lips, and the surprise sounded behind him, he turned his head go with.

He was born.

The mother in the picture was sweating profusely and looking haggard, but she smiled happily and overflowed the screen with joy.

She was holding a small, wrinkled baby in her arms.

Zhouzhou knew it was him.

Mother looked at him in her arms and choked: "My baby, you finally came to this world safely. No matter how tired or painful it is, it's worth it. Mommy will always love you."

Tang Shumi is such a person who is afraid of pain, for the sake of the boat Zhou, chose to give birth naturally, or to give birth without anesthesia.

Because of this, Ji Linchen also quarreled with her. But he couldn't resist Tang Shumi's determination, so he could only agree in the end.

The video was filmed until Zhouzhou was two years old.

After Zhouzhou was born, although she hired a confinement sister-in-law, Shumi was worried and did everything herself.

Even the Yuesao said: "I have never seen a rich young mother like Mrs. Tang who changed her diaper by herself. Most of her previous employers only carried the baby to play when the baby was clean and not crying or making trouble. "

After all, she is a lady who used to never touch the sun with her fingers. How many of them can really take care of children? Not to throw it to the confinement nanny.

But Tang Shumi was an exception. The exception was that Yuesao had nothing to do...

After Zhouzhou was three years old, Tang Shumi gradually let go.

Ji Yanzhou was a little stunned after watching the entire video.

Some places he can understand, some places he doesn't.

But one thing is clear to him now: Mom loves him.

"I wanted to show you when you were older." Ji Linchen rubbed his little head: "I can understand how much it is now. Remember, no one in the world loves you more than your mother ."

Ji Yanzhou father of nobility.

"Your mother is really unreliable sometimes." But Zhou turned off the computer and hugged him: you have to be more tolerant her."

Zhou wrapped around his neck: "Do you spoil her like a Zhou?"

Ji Linchen stopped. , lowered his eyes: "Yes, unconditional pet."

"I see." Zhouzhou smiled: "My dad and I want to pet mom together!"

Ji Linchen said "um".

Back in the bedroom, Ji Yanzhou couldn't wait to get on the bed and sipped at Tang Shumi's cheek.

He used to disdain this kind of thing very much. When his mother asked him to kiss, he would deliberately show disgust and then run away.

"Go to bed early." Ji Linchen picked up Shumi by the waist, not forgetting to tell Zhouzhou.

Zhouzhou shrunk into the bed: "Dad, good night."

"Good night." -

Back to the master bedroom, Ji Linchen just opened her eyes and woke up as soon as she put the book honey on the bed.

Tang Shumi rubbed her eyes, sleepy: "Why did I fall asleep? Where's Zhouzhou?"

"Zhouzhou fell asleep."

She sighed, and the moment she lowered her hand, she touched her wet cheeks, and instantly came to the spirit: "Ji Linchen!"

"What?" Ji Linchen didn't know why.

She sat up and poked her face: " You kiss me while I'm sleeping!"

"It's not me." He laughed.

Tang Shumi hummed, "Aren't you Zhouzhou?"

Ji Yanzhou was a cold kid who chased after his butt and didn't even kiss him.

Ji Linchen untied his tie: "Yeah."

"I don't believe it." Tang Shumi squinted at him: "Dare to admit it?"

Ji Linchen laughed: "Don't be sneaky, I'll kiss you righteously."

"It's like this. As soon as

she finished speaking, Ji Linchen blocked her slightly parted lips.

When she couldn't breathe, Ji Linchen let her go.

Tang Shumi's face blushed, panting and angering: "Why are you like this!"

After speaking, she retracted into the quilt, pulled the quilt over her head, and started pretending to be an ostrich.

"Don't sleep yet." Ji Ji Linchen pulled down the quilt.

Tang Shumi showed a delicate face: "Why?"

"You forgot something." Tang Shumi

asked curiously, "What?

"

.

The leaves outside the window swayed in the wind, and the room was beautiful.