Chapter 18

Back in Mingyuan, Ji Linchen put her on the table and asked the servant to take an ice pack and put it on her ankle.

Tang Shumi's legs were hanging in the air, her right foot was held by Ji Linchen, and her left foot couldn't help shaking back and forth.

"Don't move." Ji Linchen raised his head and frowned.

The swaying legs stopped immediately, and Tang Shumi said inwardly, "I see."

Ji Linchen stood up, pulled out the chair and sat down, put her feet on her lap, and continued to apply ice packs.

After ten minutes, most of the red and swollen ankles disappeared. Ji Linchen removed the ice pack and found Yunnan Baiyao spray in the medicine box.

"It smells so bad." Tang Shumi covered her nose and raised her eyebrows, "Stop spraying, just one spray is enough." She disliked the pungent and unpleasant smell.

Ji Jinchen ignored her and sprayed several times on her ankle.

Why don't you listen to her? She said she stopped spraying if she stopped spraying!

Tang Shumi snorted dissatisfiedly, and broke free from his restraint, Ji Linchen let go in time.

Tang Shumi supported the desktop with both hands, supported her body with her arms, and slowly slid down. She touched the ground with her left foot first, and bent her right knee upward.

Before his toes touched the ground, Ji Linchen, who couldn't stand it, supported his legs with one hand, and put his upper body with one hand through the soft long hair, and hugged him into the bedroom.

"I haven't washed yet—" Tang Shumi wanted to say that she didn't want to go to bed before taking a shower, and choked back with the grunting noise from her stomach.

The roots of her ears were red quickly, and quickly spread to her cheeks.

"hungry?"

Tang Shumi's lip line was drawn into one, and there were three big exclamation marks on the top of her head. Didn't you ask it knowingly? !

Ji Linchen was used to her always sullen expression, put her down blankly and turned around out of the bedroom.

Tang Shumi lay back and slammed straight on the bed, facing the ceiling, the light pierced her to raise her hand to cover her eyes.

A dog man is always a dog man. I don't know how to say "What do you want to eat? I will let the servant make it for you."? Thanks to her just now, the overwhelming maternal love felt sorry for him being poisoned by Zhu Man since childhood.

Now she really wants to applaud Zhu Man, and cheer.

The bay window was not closed, and there was a gust of wind blowing outside, and the cream-white gauze curtains surged like waves, and there was a crisp sound of collision of aluminum pots and magnetic bowls.

Tang Shumi raised her head suddenly and pointed her ears to listen. After a while, she straightened her upper body and sat up.

She remembers that there is also a kitchen on the third floor, but it has never been used.

Tang Shumi rolled over and climbed out of the bed, with the center of gravity on her left foot, slightly lifted the other one, and jumped out of the bedroom.

"Are you cooking?" Tang Shumi poked her head out of the door frame.

The kitchen lights are bright, and the brand-new cabinets are shiny.

Ji Linchen stood in front of the cooking table. He was very tall, and the marble table was not as tall as his waist.

He heard the sound, turned his head, frowned slightly: "Why came out?"