Chapter 27

Quiet, long and quiet.

Tang Shumi was petrified, staring blankly at the slender figure standing at the door.

Upright and straight as relaxed, a high-definition dark gray suit with a cold and noble temperament.

He put his right hand into the trouser pocket of his suit, so he could look at her in time.

It seemed that he had been standing at the door for a long time.

Standing behind Zhao Yan, looking down at the ground.

The boss doesn't show his anger and anger. As his gold medal assistant, he must not laugh.

but......

He bit his lip tightly, wishing to bury his head in the ground.

At this moment, Ji Linchen took out his hand from his trouser pocket, and put his hands together blankly.

The long silence was instantly broken by the applause.

Slap-slap-slap-

There is deliberately enough space between each sound.

Loud and crispy.

It's like hitting her face

Ji Linchen said indifferently: "The imitation is wonderful."

Tang Shumi sucked in a cold breath, held it on her chest, reached out to the edge of the table, and pushed hard.

The chair turned in an instant.

Facing the French windows, back to the door.

"Give me the plan, you go back first." Ji Linchen retracted his gaze and turned to Zhao Yan.

Zhao Yanru received the amnesty, handed the documents to Ji Linchen, and left the office quickly.

If you stay longer, you might hear something you shouldn't hear.

As he walked, Miss Tang's words automatically sounded in his mind.

Over and over again.

Can't help but sigh, Miss Tang has learned so much, just like the boss's tone.

I don't know what the boss's face was at that time?

He stood behind, afraid to look up.

Guess so......

Want to hit someone's face.

Hahahaha, Miss Tang is really a treasure girl, no wonder the boss likes her more and more.

At the same time, inside the president's office on the other side.

Tang Shumi faced the glass wall with a constipation expression.

She almost bit her lower lip and didn't think of anything to say.

Or just say you were upper body by a ghost?

No, no, Ji Linchen will definitely let her go and wash her brains again with a cold face.

She sighed, when she was about to take the initiative to admit her mistake.

The chair was gently pulled, and the person turned back.

Ji Linchen stood in front of her, looking down at her condescendingly.

The gray-brown pupils reflected her face, and Tang Shumi was a little scared by him, and she forced a calm smile on her eyes: "Ji Linchen, I'm coming to see you."

Ji Linchen's eyes sank.

"Are you surprised? Are you surprised?" Tang Shumi pretended to be very excited and stood up from her chair.