Chapter 13

Tang Shumi lightened her lower lip, barely suffocating a sentence: "I was not crying because of you."

"Hmm." Ji Linchen drank a spoonful of porridge slowly, not caring what she said.

"I cried because it made me lose face." Shumi raised her chin and raised her chin at him.

Ji Linchen took another spoonful of porridge: "Oh."

The indifferent response caused Shumi's strong proud face to collapse in an instant. Her voice was small and she was very aggrieved: "Don't you, just say something."

"If you have any questions, I will let Zhao Yan--"

"No." Shu Mi put down the milk and mumbled: "I just want to hear you."

Ji Linchen stretched out a white napkin and handed it to her: "First, wipe your mouth clean."

"No, you say it first." Tang Shumi didn't know why she was inexplicably childish today.

Ji Linchen smirked: "What do you want to hear from me?"

Zhao Yan has explained clearly what he should say, what else does he say?

"How do I know, you can say whatever you want." Shumi wiped her mouth with a piece of paper.

Ji Linchen raised his eyebrows, his voice was neither high nor low, and his tone of voice was flat: "My fault, this kind of thing will never happen again."

Tang Shumi snorted coldly when it was this kind of straight male perfunctory.

"Then what's wrong with you?" Tang Shumi didn't plan to let him go today.

Ji Linchen thought deeply, and seemed to be doing deep self-reflection.

After a while, his brows were slightly relaxed: "Everything is wrong."

This is the perfect answer he can think of.

"..." Tang Shumi almost couldn't help pouring milk on his face.

Can you take a snack? Seeing you think so seriously, thinking you want to say a flower, the result is that the dog can't spit out ivory.

"Can you say something nice? Coax me." Tang Shumi drooped her ears, the corners of her eyes drooped, and her lips were drawn into a single line.

Ji Linchen slowly put down the silver spoon: "?"

Tang Shumi slapped the table and exploded her hair: "Can't you even do this little request?!"

I didn't explain it, I didn't recognize the mistake well, I couldn't even coax her. It's better to live with Kua Muu, at least not annoying!

Ji Linchen frowned and looked directly at Tang Shumi's big angry eyes, with a faint voice: "The shining star of Sotheby's auction." He twitched his mouth slightly: "Does it sound good?"

"!"

Tang Shumi's exploded hair instantly softened in despair.

Shining star! A fancy intense pink diamond priced at $8.92 million! It belongs to the 11a level, which is the purest diamond category!

Tang Shumi coughed slightly, pretending to be unreasonable, and reluctantly said: "It's okay."

It's more than good, it's so good.

Wood can't grow diamonds. She took back the idea that Ji Linchen was not better than wood.

"I think it's okay." Ji Linchen echoed in a flat tone.

"Miss Tang, the makeup artist you reserved has arrived." The butler walked over to interrupt the weird atmosphere.

Shumi put down the glass, stood up and turned around with a faint expression.