Chapter 64 Ji Yanzhou Children (2)

Ji Yanzhou's children fought again.

Yes, again.

When Tang Shumi received a call from her teacher, she was shopping with Xu Mingzhu shopping mall.

His hands are not empty, his shoulders are clamped to listen to the phone.

The teacher said that Ji Yanzhou had a fight with his classmates at school, and his face was beaten into a pig's head.

After hanging up the phone, Tang Shumi sighed.

Xu Mingzhu was surprised: "What happened to your little devil king?"

"It's a fight. " Tang Shumi spit out three words expressionlessly.

The fifth time the teacher calls this semester, and the third time for the parents.

"It's normal, it's not your son if you don't fight." Xu Mingzhu comforted her.

Tang Shumi was puzzled: "Who do you think he looks like?"

Xu Mingzhu shook her head: "You two don't look alike ."

"Why did I have such a son!" Tang Shumi was speechless.

Xu Mingzhu said: "It will be fine when I grow up and become sensible!"

"Hopefully."

After Tang Shumi said goodbye to Xu Mingzhu, she let the driver drive to the kindergarten.

In the car, she called Ji Linchen.

Soon after the call was connected, a clear voice rang out.

"Book honey?"

"Well." She frowned and said, "Go home early in the evening."

"What's wrong?"

Tang Shumi said, "Take care of your son."

Ji Linchen on the other end of the phone put down the report in his hand, "Are you on your way to school?"

Tang Shumi said angrily "um".

"I'll be right there." Ji Linchen said.

Tang Shumi asked: "Is the company okay?"

"Let's go first, Yanzhou's business is important."

"Okay, I'll wait for you at school."

Twenty minutes later, Maybach drove into the kindergarten, and Ji Linchen arrived at the same time.

The two walked towards the office with ease.

Tang Shumi thought it was funny: "Ji Linchen, I can't wait to put your son back in my stomach."

"It's too late." Ji Linchen took her hand.

Tang Shumi wondered: "Why do you think he doesn't t look like you? I wonder if he is your own!"

Ji Linchen stopped and turned his head: "Is it my own, you should know very well."

"... ..." Tang Shumi took his arm and continued walking: "That's not what I meant, I mean, Zhouzhou's character is not like you or me."

"Who said that a child's character must be like his parents? ." Ji Linchen said lightly.

Tang Shumi pouted: "As good as you are , I will save at least half of my heart."

Suddenly remembering something, Tang Shumi said: "A few days ago, Ruan Ruan advised me to have a second child, saying that the two children are good companions." She shook her head, with a horrified expression: "I don't dare , if I mess with another demon king. Come out, it's not a companion, it's torturing me."

Ji Linchen laughed: "What if it's a caring little padded jacket."

"Wuwuwu I want a daughter too" Tang Shumi cried: " The little princess of Ruan Ruan's family. Don't be too cute, compared to our family Zhouzhou...like a little angel."

"So..." Ji Linchen lowered his voice deliberately, and whispered in her ear: "Try it tonight?"

Tang Shumi He blushed instantly and let go of his hand: "The office is here." - In the

office, Teacher Tong looked at Ji Yanzhou and Qian Da who were standing in front of him, and shook his head weakly.

Families who can enter this international kindergarten are not bad, and it is especially difficult to be a teacher.

Especially the kid Ji Yanzhou in front of him has an even more prominent family background.

As for Qian Da, although his father was only a coal boss, it was always difficult to communicate due to lack of culture.

If the parents of these two families stood face to face , Tong Yao would have a headache just thinking about it.

Ji Yanzhou put one hand in his pocket and stood carelessly, while Qian Da was still sobbing, covering his eyes with his hands, and his strong shoulders trembled.

"Xiao Da, listen to the teacher and stop crying." Tong Yao took out a "..." Tong Yao had no choice but to continue to coax her gently. "

That 's it." Ji Yanzhou said coldly. Qian Da choked twice, threw away the tissue in his hand, and said angrily, "If you have the ability, don't hit me!" "..." Ji Yanzhou gave him a lazy look: " That's what you need to beat. "

"You You deserve a beating!" Qian Da said angrily, "When your mother comes, I will sue her. Ji Yanzhou, you are finished, you will be spanked when you go back."

Ji Yanzhou turned his head and said lightly, "I was You won't cry like a girl with a spanking."

After saying that, he smiled at Chanda.

Qian Da felt a great shame, he stretched out his hand to push Ji Yanzhou, but Tong Yao quickly pulled him away.

Ji Yanzhou looked at him calmly, with an expression of "If you dare to touch me, I will beat you to death".

"You two stand apart, Qian Da, you stand in that corner, Ji Yanzhou, you stand in front of me." Tong Yao has no choice, the two must be separated: "Qian Da, you stand facing the wall, Ji Yanzhou , you also turn around for me. "

It should be relieved that they can't see each other.

Tang Shumi and Ji Linchen were more advanced in the office than Qian Da's father. As soon as they came in, Qian Da covered his face and cried out in pain.

Ji Yanzhou snorted coldly.

"Auntie, Ji Yanzhou beat me." Qian Da wiped away tears, cried to Tang Shumi, and pointed to his face pitifully: "Auntie, look, it's all swollen."

Tang Shumi frowned: "Auntie wants to First listen to what the teacher said, if it's Zhouzhou's fault, auntie will let him apologize to you."

Qian Da pursed his lower lip and accidentally looked at last Ji Yanzhou.

Ji Yanzhou had a mocking smile in his eyes, and he was even more angry, and then he grabbed Ji Linchen's sleeve and continued to sell badly.

Tang Shumi was talking to the teacher, and Ji Linchen simply took Qian Da outside the office to listen to him.

Teacher Tong said: "Actually, it's not a big deal. It's normal for classmates to fight. It's true that Qian Da did something wrong this time... But violence can't solve the problem. If you have anything, you have to tell the teacher and let the teacher handle it."

Tang Shumi received some training and probably figured out the cause and effect.

It turned out that Qian Da bullied Ji Yanzhou's tablemate, but Ji Yanzhou couldn't see it before beating up Qian Da.

Tang Shumi said a few polite words, and promised to teach Ji Yanzhou well when she went back in front of Teacher Tong.

At this moment, Ji Linchen came in, and behind him was a man of five and three rough, who was Qian Da's father.

Teacher Tong repeated what happened again, and there was not much difference with what Tang Shumi heard.

After listening to the teacher's words, Dad Qian turned his head and said angrily to his son: "Have you eaten for nothing or your meat has grown in vain? You can't beat others with such a big chunk of money, and you will lose my face to your father."

Teacher Tong: "..."

"I—" Qian Da shrank his neck, not daring to speak.

"You little bastard, you dare to bully girls." Dad Qian pulled his ears, "Is your ass itchy ?!"

Although he often took the teacher's words as fart, he heard the teacher say that Qian Da bullied female classmates. He looked down on men who bullied women the most in his life.

"Dad—" Qian Da was in pain before being spanked, crying and begging for mercy: "I was wrong, I will never bully Duoduo again."

"Teacher, I'll take the bastard back first." Dad Qian After he finished speaking, he took Qian Da and walked out.

Ji Linchen stopped him : "We will compensate Ling Lang's medical expenses."

Even if Qian Da was at fault, Ji Yanzhou beat him up.

"No, no, I don't have a lot of money." Dad Qian waved his hand and looked at Ji Yanzhou: "Boy, beat up well, next time Qianda bullies a girl, you will also swell the other side of his face."

"..." Tong The teacher immediately turned to Ji Yanzhou: "Zhouzhou, hitting someone is wrong."

Ji Yanzhou looked sullen and ignored it.

"Hey, why do you have a familiar face." Dad Qian passed Ji Linchen's shoulders, and suddenly stopped: "I really want to see you somewhere."

This cold and noble man in a suit and leather shoes in front of him is familiar.

"Hello, my surname is Ji and my name is Ji Linchen." Ji Linchen stretched out his hand. Dad Qian

suddenly flashed a financial interview in his mind, slapped his forehead with a slap, and hurriedly shook Ji Linchen's hand: "It turned out to be President Ji, I have been looking forward to it for a long time."

Chanda said goodbye.

On the way home, Qian Da asked his father, "Is Ji Yanzhou's father very powerful? Is he richer than his father?" Qian Da's

head bounced off his head, "I don't even deserve to carry his shoes for your father."

"Ah? "Chan Da couldn't believe it.

"Ah what, stinky boy, don't mess with that guy named Ji Yanzhou." Dad Qian said, "Your dad still wants to stay in Jiangcheng for a few more years."

...

On the other side, in the Maybach car.

"Zhouzhou, my mother won't criticize you this time." If you dare to bully female classmates, you deserve to be beaten.

Ji Yanzhou said "Oh".

"But next time, don't hit someone in the face , just hit the butt." Tang

Shumi thought for a while: "I'll teach you a few tricks when I'm free."

Ji Linchen: "..."

Ji Yanzhou looked at the street scene passing by the window, turned around and said, "Mom, I want to go to the amusement park tomorrow.

" Xu Mingzhu had an appointment and went to the beauty salon to make a face: "I'll pigeon out your godmother."

After returning to Mingyuan for dinner, Ji Yanzhou was called by Ji Linchen to the study, and he came out dejected half an hour later.

Tang Shumi couldn't help but want to laugh at the miserable appearance of Ji Yanzhou, who was full of energy all day and would not give up until she was tossed to death.

But she still held back her smile and pretended to be serious: "Zhouzhou, what did your dad say?"

Ji Yanzhou sat down next to Tang Shumi and snatched the potato chips from her hand: "Dad said I did something wrong. Tang Shumi frowned: "

Why are you wrong?"

In this matter, she didn't think Zhouzhou was wrong. It was his female classmate at the same table who was bullying. If Ji Yanzhou didn't stand up to protect Duoduo, she would teach her a lesson. boat boat.

Ji Yanzhou bit the potato chips into a crunch: "Anyway, it's a mistake to make you angry."

Tang Shumi was stunned for a while, then touched the top of his head with a doting face: " Your dad said this. Quite right."

Ji Yanzhou turned the TV to the animation channel, turned his head and said "oh" coldly.

He has long accepted the fact that his mother is happy that his father will not interfere with what he does. Once his mother is angry... then he will wait to be beaten.

Maybe because of the training, the cartoons don't look good. After a while, he sighed dejectedly: "Anyway, you are the treasure in our family, and I am the grass."

Ji Linchen came out of the study at some point and happened to pass by.

He said lightly: "You know it's good."