Chapter 31

There was still light rain outside, and Tang Shumi stood waiting under the sunshade at the entrance of the hotel.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind, mixed with drizzle, and she tightened her clothes tightly.

Tang Shumi frowned, why didn't Ji Linchen come down to pick her up?

After waiting for another few minutes, Tang Shumi trot over in the rain when the black Lincoln didn't move.

Ji Linchen sat in the back row. As soon as the car door opened, he turned his head and looked at her gloomily.

Tang Shumi slipped in and sat aside, deliberately separated from him by a space.

The cabin is like an ice cellar, full of coldness.

Zhao Yan closed his mouth tightly and made sure he didn't make any noise.

The car slowly drove out of the hotel and merged into the weaving traffic.

After a long while, Ji Linchen finally spoke.

His voice was frighteningly cold: "Who is it?"

It's raining, not to mention holding an umbrella down to pick her up.

The time to explain to him was gone.

"Who is who?" Tang Shumi pretended not to understand.

Ji Linchen folded his hands and looked gloomy: "Tang Shumi, don't let me say the second time."

"Oh, you mean Mo Bai." Tang Shumi tilted her head to meet his icy gaze, and said with a smile: "Just send me the rose. "

Ji Linchen sneered, raised his hand, and handed her the document placed aside.

"Hysen Manufacturing only shifted its focus to China a year ago. The foundation is not stable, and it may go bankrupt at any time. Let's talk about it after thinking it through.

Tang Shumi flipped through the documents and glanced randomly.

The surname of the chief executive officer of Haisen Manufacturing is Chen, which means clearly.

Tang Shumi threw the document into his arms: "Don't, he and I are ordinary friends."

Ji Linchen said indifferently: "It's better to be so."

Tang Shumi thought for a while, twisted her body, sat sideways and looked at his eyes, and said seriously: "Ji Linchen, will you be sad if I cheat?"

"Derail?" Ji Linchen snorted lightly, with a cool tone: "Tang Shumi, I tell you, don't even think about it."

Tang Shumi frowned: "I'm just assuming."

Ji Linchen said nonchalantly: "Assumptions do not work either."

The point is obviously to ask if he will be sad again.

Tang Shumi glanced at him, turned her head in displeasedness, and her gaze fell on the oil painting placed on the co-pilot.

"No man will tolerate his woman cheating."

"I'm asking if you will be sad." Tang Shumi turned her head.

Zhao Yan couldn't help lowering the speed of the car, shouting in his heart:

Boss, say yes! Say yes! Yes!

You cannot answer such a simple question incorrectly.

Ji Linchen said lightly: "It's hard to be sad, you don't have to think about it."

Zhao Yan: "..."

Zhao Yan took a deep breath. The boss was in the late stage of cancer and was hopeless.