Chapter 44

Tang Shumi held him and kept crying, but Ji Linchen couldn't stop no matter how much she coaxed.

His heart seemed to be pinched and loosened constantly.

Sour and uncomfortable.

"Stop crying," he coaxed softly, covering her head with his big hand and rubbing softly.

I was crying too hard to stop.

After a while, the crying became quieter, Tang Shumi rubbed her eyes, her eyes suddenly touched the legs in front of her.

Slender and straight, stood firmly in front of her.

Her eyes widened, she choked and crowed, "You, why are your legs still there? Isn't it gone?"

"Legs?" Ji Linchen frowned.

"He said that you had a car accident, your legs were amputated, and your limbs were amputated." Tang Shumi raised her voice, and she cried again when she said the word amputation.

"..." Ji Linchen glanced at Chen Wang, looking at him coldly.

Chen Wangren shrank back and smiled.

Seeing his dodge look, Tang Shumi suddenly realized that she pushed Ji Linchen away and pointed at Chen Wang's nose angrily: "You liar!"

Chen Wang is not afraid, he feels reasonable.

A little appendicitis, is it worth Achen's desperate drive to the hospital?

Besides, this woman didn't know anything about it. Achen had coaxed her for so long, but she didn't let her go and overdo it.

It's not worthy of Achen's kindness to her!

Chen Wang greeted Tang Shumi's gaze directly, smacked his lips and said contemptuously: "The leg is unbroken, but the hand is not broken? Isn't it for—"

"Chen Wang." Ji Linchen interrupted him calmly.

Feeling the oppressive aura of Ji Linchen's body, he pursed his lips and forced the word "you" into his chest.

Forget it.

Achen was completely trapped.

The invulnerable Ji Linchen finally had weakness.

While Chen Wang felt distressed for him, he was also inexplicably interesting.

Tang Shumi sniffed, grievingly complained to Ji Linchen: "He just murdered me."

Ji Linchen frowned and glanced at Chen Wang.

He couldn't bear to kill her, Chen Wang had a bad temper, and it seemed that he shouldn't let him take care of her.

"You—!" Chen Wang dumbly ate Huanglian, and couldn't tell.

He took a breath, stuck in his waist and slowly vomited out: "Why am I violating her?! It's just a louder voice!"

"Look, he is fierce again and I am woooo." Tang Shumi choked.

"..." Chen Wang frantically wanted to scold swear words: "I'm on a horse--!"

"Chen Wang." Ji Linchen blocked the eyes of the two of them, walked over and patted him on the shoulder: "You go out first."

Chen Wang bit his lower lip: "Achen!"

"Go out."

Chen Wang hated that iron was not made of steel. Hey.

The person on the bed suddenly said, "Ji Linchen, my wound is open."

Tang Shumi didn't feel it just now, but now it hurts to breathe.

Chen Wang let go of the handle and turned around, showing a very disgusted expression: "Don't be fooled by her. That's what she said to me before you came. The wound was well and it was not untied at all."