Chapter 55

Half an hour later, Tang Shumi arrived at Global Plaza in a convertible supercar.

Global Plaza is located in the most prosperous central area of ​​Jiangcheng. With the plaza as the center, there are countless high-end business districts, and the Qionglou Building volleys.

After the driver stopped the car, he immediately got down and opened the co-pilot door.

The first thing that catches the eye is a pair of black stiletto heels. The slender and white ankles are in sharp contrast with the black, becoming colder and whiter. Going up again, the uniquely tailored skirt is just about the calf, and the waist is not enough to hold. The black skirt of the same series is covered with a high-grade gray suit jacket.

The geometric metal earrings refracted the dazzling light, and the black gemstone necklace worn on the swan neck flashed even more arrogantly.

Earth tone eye makeup with red lipstick.

Top face-slapped and tear-forced outfit.

Tang Shumi's whole person is simply a walking "Sa" character.

Tang Shumi held her hand bag, raised her chin slightly, and walked forward sharply.

Xu Mingzhu said to see you in the center of the square. From a distance, there seems to be no one on the bad ball square.

Walking a few steps further, Tang Shumi frowned.

There is no one in such a big square.

She took out her mobile phone from her handbag and called Xu Mingzhu, and continued to walk towards the square while calling.

The bell sounded for a long time, but Xu Mingzhu didn't answer the phone!

Just as Tang Shumi dialed it again, her eyes suddenly swept straight ahead, and her hand stopped.

There was a figure standing in the center of the empty square, too far away to see clearly, only vaguely seeing that it was a slender and tall silhouette.

Tang Shumi lowered her hand and continued to move forward with doubts.

At the same time, a strange feeling rose from the bottom of my heart, as if some secret surprise was about to break through.

The moment she stepped on the stairs, she could clearly see the deep figure in the center.

It is Ji Linchen.

Why is he here?

Don't you work overtime in the company?

He seemed to hook her hand, motioning her to pass.

Tang Shumi suppressed the doubts in her heart, and stepped on the stairs with her left foot. The moment she stepped on it, it seemed that a button was triggered.

With the continuous sound of "bang, bang, bang", fireworks suddenly appeared in the sky.

Tang Shumi stopped involuntarily and looked up at the sky.

The sky above the entire Jiangcheng was illuminated by fireworks, as bright as daylight.

She looked at countless small bright spots, from the top floors of the surrounding buildings, to the mid-air, and then to the bottomless night sky, rising, blooming, and then scattered.

Ambilight, extremely dreamy.

I've never seen such a beautiful firework, it is ten times more beautiful than the firework festival in Nara. Forget everything, there is only the word "good" in my mind.

She stretched out her hand, trying to pick up the sparks falling from the sky, but she couldn't reach it.

"Book honey."