Chapter 11

Five days later, Tang Shumi returned to Jiangcheng from Paris.

After being in the bathroom for nearly two hours, after washing all the dust, the exhaustion is getting worse.

She yawned, came out wrapped in a bathrobe, cheered up and went to the SPA room. The beautician that the housekeeper made an appointment for her in advance was in place.

SPA indoor.

The gentle and soothing Bandari song slowly flows out, and the fresh and elegant incense refreshes the heart.

Shumi lay on the soft bed, closing her eyes lightly, enjoying this rare relaxation.

If it were not for the phone's constant vibration, she would be more comfortable.

"Wait first." Shu Mi lifted the silk mask on her face and sat up. The essence had not been absorbed yet, and her porcelain-white skin was glowing with crystal water.

Danxiu's misty brows fell down at this moment.

She was bombarded by a large wave of text messages, a long list of unread WeChat messages, and several missed calls.

She first found Xu Mingzhu's point-

[Sure enough, no men are good things! All stinky men! 】

[We will do the fifteenth as he is in the first year of junior high school, and we will choose a boy team to support him tomorrow! 】

[The fly men's team that has recently returned is good, the boys are so handsome! 】

...

[Book honey? Book honey? 】

[Why dont you reply to me? 】

Tang Shumi showed a rare blankness on her face, and then she clicked on Su Zhen's chat box.

[Tang Shumi, if you don't find that little white lotus again, the little sister will help you send her into the soil! 】

Only 2 hours after getting off the plane, she took a shower and started doing SPA...

In the end what happened?

Later, Shumi found the answer on the WeChat news-

【shock! Suspect that the president of Jis cheating is a genius painter, is his fiancées sister, and Tangs sisters serve one husband together? ! 】

There are two pictures next to it. One is two people standing in front of the car, Tang Ci talking to Ji Linchen with a spring breeze smile; the other is in the garage, Tang Ci fluttering in Ji Linchen's arms.

Tang Shumi's breathing was stagnant, holding her breath and continuing to look down.

Hundreds of words are eloquent, she has ten lines at a glance.

When she saw the four eye-catching scarlet letters "Sisters Shuangfei", she almost didn't spit a mouthful of blood.

"Dog man!"

I was so angry that the beautician shook his hands and the mask fell to the ground mercilessly.

"..."

Tang Shumi looked at the silk mask lying quietly on the ground.

"Cough—" Her voice changed suddenly and softly, "I'm sorry, I won't do it today, I'll call you back another day."

"Okay, Miss Tang." The beautician lowered his head and replied, still echoing the roar in his mind. The dog man that Miss Sugar scolds must be Mr. Ji. It seems that Mr. Ji, who has a lot of beauty outside, is at home...