9. Sympathy Case

Shiva and Raavi looked at each other and then at the bike in front of them and then at each other again. 

Then Raavi looked at her Massi and Anita dii and they looked at each other, before looking back at her.

All of them shrugged when Raavi was was looking at them questionably. 

For all of these years Raavi lived on this earth, she thought she was the craziest in this town. This was before she realised that people she was living with were more crazy than her because only people as crazy as them would suggest something this activity in the scorching heat of the day.

"Dekh kya rahi hai," Shiva said, a small smile on his face as he pointed at his black bike, shining under the sun. "Chal,"

"Maine kab kaha tuje," Raavi averted her gaze from the shining old bike, to the ecstatic Shiva, thinking aloud, "ki mujhe bike chalani seekhni hai?" 

That was exactly why Shiva had come to take Raavi, to teach her how to ride the bike. When Raavi heard about his plan, she was perplexed and doubted both, her choice of company and her ears. Because there was something majorly wrong with two things.

1. Shiva wanted to handover his very precious bike to her and teach her to ride it too

2. Her maasi and sister did not protest, instead they kept ushering for her to go forth and learn to ride.

What in the world was wrong with them?

Raavi could not even reject the idea, because Shiva had brought her out of the house already and both Prafulla and Anita blocked the door so she could not go back. And since when did her massi and Shiva join hands to collab? Did she wake up in an alternate reality today? Some other universe? Some other time zone?

Because Shiva had come to her room through the door not the balcony, they had a moment without fighting or pouncing at each other, he spoke to her in the most sweetest Shiva manner there was, when she asked if she could go out with Shiva her Massi agreed. Not only did she agree, she almost pushed her outside the door and now on hearing for what reason they were out, she was scared but her massi was not.

"Kya soch rahi hai? Ey chipkali?" Shiva snapped in front of her, asking her through a slight nod, "chal na, tujhe seekha deta hu." 

"Haa haa bhai, seekha de isse, Shiva." Prafulla cheered from behind them, "woh Jamnagar mein bhai ka tractor hai, woh chalana."

"Fui, tractor aur bike same thodi na hote hai?" Anita added from besides her but Prafulla shushed her, by the wave of her hand.

"Hote hai."

"Aur hote toh bhi, Raavi waha tractor thodi na chalaye gi." Anita once again tried to reason with Prafulla, but her fui was not interested in practical reasoning. 

"Ey Raavi, chala na, tere bachpan ka sapna aaj pura hoga," Prafulla clasped her hands in delight, "Ey Shiva, dhyaan rakhna."

"Sun Maami..." Shiva pointed his finger to Prafulla, glaring at her as per his normal anger stance, and Raavi turned, a little hopeful that things were back to being what there were but Shiva calmed down when Prafulla stepped back. "Ji maami," 

 Raavi needed a hand to hold her, because this was really going to make her faint. She managed to stumble in her place but Shiva held her, and she looked in complete surprise at both Shiva and then at her aunt. "Tu theek hai?" Shiva asked, his hand wrapped around her shoulder, but she was in shock. 

"What did you just say?"

"Tu theek hai?"

"Main theek hu, par tune abh kya kaha?"