2. Main Shiva, Tu Raavi

"Raavi kaisi hai abh?" 

Dhara was forbidden to speak about Raavi or Prafulla in the Pandya House, after what happened last week and Dev's haste decision of marrying Rishita. But Dev and Rishita had left for their honeymoon that morning and Dhara could not remain silent on knowing about Raavi's health. After all, she may not be their daughter-in-law, she was still one of her kids who had grown up in front of her eyes alongwith her little vanar sena. Raavi was still dear to Dhara and not just to her, the entire Pandya House, including the newly wedded couple, were sad at the outcome.

The one who did not want this wedding to happen, was no doubt, the saddest. 

Kanta, the kind lady who was also Suman's close friend, shook her head, "ek hafta ho gaya hai," Kanta said, sighing, "ladki apne room se bahar hi nahi aati." 

Dhara and Gautam who were seated on the cot in the verandah, saddened, feeling remorseful while Shiva who was afar, ready to go to the shop, stood still. He should not be feeling this bad for the girl he never really liked. Somehow, that night of her wedding where they had met on the hill, kept hindering his sleep and peace. The girl who acclaimed to be the most happiest and prettiest girl in Somnath was thinking about killing herself and that very thought scared him.

He did not like that loud, always cheerful and immature Raavi.

But he for sure hated this silent, sad and lost Raavi.

"Raavi bechari," Kanta added, shaking her head, "I spoke to Prafulla the other day, poor woman was in tears when she was explaining Raavi's condition." 

"Condition?" 

Dhara and Gautam were startled as they looked at Shiva, "What condition?" He asked, not minding the surprised stares. 

"She does not eat, does not speak, just stays cooped in her room." The answer made his heartbeats rise in anxiety, "she does not want to do anything but stay in there and worried that she might take a risky step, Prafulla is sending her off."

That surprised all of them, "send off?" Dhara asked, "kaha?"

"No idea," Kanta shrugged, "but for sure, Raavi is leaving Somnath in a week and good for her. That girl needs to live her life before she destroys it." 

Raavi leaving in a week made Dhara and Gautam to sigh in sadness but to Shiva, to the mad beast, this was a shocker.

Raavi not in Somnath, not around him, not fighting with him, not being clumsy and silly and not laughing aloud scared him. He gulped, hands fisted as his anger rose towards Dev, who could have saved her heart from breaking if he spoke up before and then at Prafulla, the one who started this enemity between them but he was also angry on himself.

Angry on himself?

Why was he angry on himself? What did he do? In fact, he wanted Raavi to not get married to Dev, he was always clear with Raavi about their dynamics and in fact, the entire Somnath knew. 

But he still felt so angry.

While Kanta left, Shiva left for the shop without exchanging any pleasantries with Dhara or Gautam. 

"Joyu, Gaumbi?" 

Clueless, Gautam shrugged, "kya?"

"Ek hafte se Raavi bechari dukhi hai, par Shiva ko dekha, ek hafte se ussne na kisipe gussa kiya, na kissi se baat." Dhara pointed out to Gautam who thought his wife was overthinking. "I am telling you, Shiva keeps yelling to everyone that he hates Raavi but instead, he feels for her just as a friend should." 

"Shiva ki baat, Shiva jaaney." Gautam shook his head, "I think we should call Raavi for lunch with us. She loves dining here with us and we could atleast see her before she leaves."