22

we both woke up around 5 and decided to go out to eat together. joe and i decided on jeff ruby's downtown. i was excited but nervous for some reason.

i was sitting on the bathroom counter doing my makeup when joe walked in to brush his teeth and fix his hair. he rubbed my back and kissed my shoulder before moving to his side of the bathroom.

i smiled to myself as i continued on my makeup.

"what are you wearing tonight?" he asked me

"you will have to wait and see" i said look over at him as he looked at me

"come on just tell me" he begged making me smile.

"nope" i said turning back to do my makeup. i could hear joe sigh and go back to doing his hair make me smile again

i finished up my makeup and moved to curling my hair. i decided to curl is instead of it being normally wavy or straight. joe was surprised by this but pleased.

i finished up and put everything away before going back to out room and getting out my suitcase and digging out my white short dress and doc martens with tall socks.

i then stripped and changed. before i could zip up my dress and hand did it for me after moving my hair away. i leaned into the touch.

"thank you" i said quietly turning around to see joe standing in a white dress shirt and black slacks.

"you look handsome" i spoke making him blush slightly.

"you look gorgeous. now hurry up so we don't miss our reservation" he said. as i turned around he gave my ass a small slap making me laugh.

"okay burrow" was all i said

soon enough we were sat at the restaurant, across from each other looking at the menu. i was happy where i was right now. extremely happy. i figured out what i wanted and sat back before sipping on my water.

"what ya getting gorgeous?" he asked me and i told him making him nod. he told me what he was getting before setting down his menu.

"so are you excited for tomorrow? you finally sign on your first house" i asked

"very excited. more excited that i get to wake up to you every morning" he said making me smile.

"and in 3 days you have your team dinner. you get to see ja'marr again and meet everyone else" i said and he nodded with a smile painted on his face

"you seem more excited than me"

"i'm just happy for you joey" was all i said before our waiter came by

"are you all ready to order?" he asked

"yes sir" joe said before ordering.

"and for you beautiful?"

i was a bit taken back but ordered. he nodded and took our menus before leaving. i looked at joe who looked pissed off.

"it's not that big of a deal joe. he was just be nice" i reassured him

"i doubt that. all guys want now of days is to fuck girls like you?" he said making me confused

"girls like me?" i asked "what is that supposed to mean?"

"you know, pretty, nice, caring, forgiving. the kind of girl who gives in" he said the last part quietly

"i do not give in." i said sternly

"we are not fighting here hope" joe said making me go silent

"whatever"