21

two days had passed and joe and i had finally arrived im cincinnati. we were downtown on our way to our hotel. i sat in the car singing along to the music i was playing, joe's hand on my thigh

"we are almost there baby" he said making me look up at him and towards the city.

i smiled and looked around. i placed my hand over his and squeezed it as a way of showing care.

"want to hear 21?" i asked

his parents, my parents, and his siblings had all heard the song but he still hadn't. i was too scared to offer.

"of course i do" he said. i turned it on and it started blaring through the car.

i sang along as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. we were staying at a fancy hotel according to joe. i just knew he wasn't allowing me to pay for anything and it was pissing me off.

we sat in the parking lot as the song finished. once it was done he turned to me and pulled me in before kissing me. i kissed back.

"i'm so proud of you pretty girl" he said pushing a piece of hair out of my face while i blushed

"thank you joey" i said looking him in the eye

"come on lets get inside. i'm tired and want to cuddle with you" he said before turning the car off and getting out.

i followed suit and got out after him. he went to the trunk and got out our suitcases before we walked to the entrance of the hotel.

we got our key cards and went up to our suite that joe booked for the two of us.

he opened the door for me and i walked in behind him. he dropped he suitcase on the ground and slid out of his shoes before flopping on the bed. i laughed at him

i picked up his suitcase and put it by the dresser along with mine then moved his shoes by the door before taking off mine as well. i was a very organized person.

i looked over at joe who was now under the covers with only his eyes peaking out at me. i smiled at him. i looked around the room.

there was a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room and balcony. after looking around i took off my hoodie leaving me in a sports bra and sweatpants then laid under the covers with joe.

"hi baby" he whispered

"hi babe" i whispered back trying not to laugh as he wrapped his arms around me

"i like you a lot" he said making me smile and kiss his cheek

"i like you too" i responded

"good, good" was all he said before resting his head on my chest.

i held him and played with his hair. i could feel him smile against me. i knew he was tired so i didytry to conversate with him, instead i sang softly.

soon enough he was asleep in my arms