15

i woke up the next morning wrapped joe's arms but my alarm going off. i streched and reached over to turn it off. as i did joey's grip tightened

"don't leave" his morning voice rang out making me blush

"you are the one making us get up so early buddy boy" i said

"5 more minutes" he spoke while nuzzling his head into my neck. i played with his hair while scrolling through my notifications from the night before.

i let joe lay there for a few extra minutes before i set my phone down and kissed the side of his head

"wake up lover boy" i said making him roll off of me and rub his eyes

"go get ready. we will leave in 30" he mumbled while opening his eyes. i nodded before getting up and going to my bag.

i got out my clothes for the day and started changing right in front of joe. i heard him mumble a few curses before i buttoned my light washed mom jeans that i paired with joe's lsu hoodie i still had.

i went to the bathroom, bringing my makeup bag with me. i first washed my face and brushed my teeth before starting on my makeup for the day.

once i was done joe came in to brush his teeth and kissed the top of my head.

"nice hoodie hope" he joked making me smile

"nice shirt burrow" i said referring to the fact that he in fact did not have a shirt on

"oh shut up" he said before pushing the tooth brush in his mouth

i smiled before walking out with my things. i put them back in my bag before put on my socks and shoes. joe came out a few moments later and went to his closet to get a shirt to go with his black sweatpants.

he decided on a grey crewneck sweatshirt and slipped it on. he then put on socks and shoes and turned to me to find me braiding my hair in his mirror.

he walked up behind me and kissed my cheek while i tied off the braid. i turned around to face him. he smiled down at me before kissing my lips to which i kissed back.

"ready?" he asked after we pulled away. i nodded and he took my hand after we grabbed our phones and headed downstairs and to his car.

i got in the car and he got in after. he started the car and pulled out of the driveway all in one swift move. i sat back and grabbed aux before playing my playlist i made for joe.

we sat in silence besides the music that played as we drove to the destination that joe had in mind. it was a smooth ride.

i sang along to the music and soon fell into a light sleep.