1

in which small town best friends fall in love, after they are separated in college and their careers, they finally come back to each other and fall back in love with each other once again.

this is the story of joe burrow and hope williams.

MEET THE CHARACTERS

joe burrow as himself

gracie abrams as hope williams

(everyone mentioned in this story is played by themselves in less mentioned otherwise.)

back story:

joe and hope grew up as neighbors. their parents being best friends in college and now into today. they wanted their kids to be best friends, not expected them to fall in love, but also not being against the idea. when high school came around, freshman year, joe asked hope to homecoming. she said yes, being that she had a crush on him. they fell in love at that dance as if they hadn't already. they started dating a short few months after and spent every given moment together. hope going to all of his football games, joe going to all of her concerts for choir and talent shows. they were always by each others side. but, all nice things come to an end. when college came around and joe went to ohio state and hope was in los angles at music events and camps, their relationship fell through. the distance got the best of them. they kept in touch for a little, but it wasn't the same. she missed his touch. he missed her lips. they missed each other. when joe transferred to lsu and won the champion along with the heisman award, he expected hope to show up. she didn't though. she couldn't bare to see him after 3 years. but, what she had been there for was the nfl draft. she made it back home just in time. she wanted to surprise joe. but she didn't think it was going to work. here is how it went...

PLAYLIST

friend ; gracie abrams

21 ; gracie abrams

under / over ; gracie abrams

tehe ; gracie abrams

i msis you, i'm sorry ; gracie abrams

long sleeves ; gracie abrams

minor ; gracie abrams

red (taylor's version) ; taylor swift

fearless (taylor's version) ; taylor swift

king of my heart ; taylor swift

lover ; taylor swift

enchanted ; taylor swift

dress ; taylor swift

paper rings ; taylor swift

dancing with our hands tied ; taylor swift

the only exception ; paramore

grave ; nessa barrett

wonder ; shawn mendes

pov ; ariana grande

moonlight ; ariana grande

thinking bout you ; ariana grande

let me love you ; ariana grande, lil wayne

stargazing ; the neighbourhood

welcome to music to my heart.