13. Make me (cry) - Noah Cyrus & Labrinth (c!QuackityXc!Slime)

The door slams behind him and I try to leave with him. It's locked. I say, "Quackity...please just put the drink down. I think you had enough. Open the door please." 

He responds, "No darling I don't think I will. Since you think I'm so crazy! You know? I can show you what's really crazy?" 

He opens the door, "Come on! We're going!"

"W-where?" I ask. 

"For a drive," he replied. 

I follow him quality outside, he goes in the driver seat. I say, "Quackity please let me drive." 

He takes another sip out of the brandy bottle, "No, no, get in the passenger seat Slime. We are going for a drive. Don't make me repeat it." 

I sigh and get in the passenger seat while he starts the car. He opens our garage and backs up. We go out onto a freeway and he says, "Want to see what's really crazy darling? Since you wanna accuse me of having a problem? I don't have any problems! I'm trying my fucking hardest to make Las Nevadas the best it can be! 

I work so fucking hard, every single fucking day! To come home to your whining puny ass! What good are you? Your a dumb fucking stalker who I happened to care for! And this is how you repay me? Calling me crazy and saying I need some help!" 

I say, "Your right, I am stupid Quackity from Las Nevadas. But-" 

"Don't say that, it's just Quackity." he adds. 

I nod, "Yes Quackity. But I meant that you need a break. Maybe all this pressure on you has built up a lot." 

He laughs, "Only help I need is some sex here and there. Which you already provide me darling, so I'm fine on that front. I'm completely fine! I don't need anything!" He turns to me and takes another drink. 

I look at the speed meter and it just keeps raising, reaching over 100. I say, "Quackity please slow down, we're going very fast." 

He looks at me, "Who the fuck are you telling me to slow down?" He presses the gas harder and starts going faster. 

I hold onto my seatbelt, "Quackity there's so many cars. We're going to crash. Please slow down!" 

He laughs, "What? Are you scared or something? Your slime, you'll survive anyway." 

"That's not how it all works and you know that." I replied. 

He says, "Do I? Or do I not because you seem to think i'm some dumb piece of shit who doesn't know what he's doing? Im having a great time, so shut your fucking mouth before I sew it so." 

I say, "You do know what you're doing, and you're successful. I think you can just use a break...Quackity can you go slower? This is getting crazy." 

He yells, "I told you I'd show you something crazy! How's this?" 

The car goes from 120mph to about 80mph. He turns to me and slams the brandy bottle against the chest. He says, "You're gonna need this." 

I look at him, "What?" He opens his car down and flings himself out. 

"QUACKITY!" I shout. I scramble in horror trying to grab the steering wheel, but also look in the mirror for Quackity. But before I can get in the driver's seat, the car swivels and everything goes black.

I wake up in a quiet room, aside from a few beeping sounds. My eyes flutter open, the sunlight peering into my lens. I groan while trying to turn my head. A white room, filled with bleak things, all seemingly scary. I've seen these in some shows that Quackity and I watched together. It's a hospital.