6. Falling For Ya - Grace Phipps (Skephalo)

The day started ordinary. Sunny, bright, full of life in Santa Monica, my home city. My best friend, Dream, and I decided to go to the beach. I get ready and meet Dream at the beach. He lives really close to there so he walks, but I have to drive. 

I've known him since college and now we both work for a large tech company. We spend hours at the beach until sunset just swimming and talking. Sometimes girls come up and ask Dream for his phone number because he is very much an attractive male. 

But the thing is, he has a long distance boyfriend. And hopefully soon George can be my best friend too, Dream's boyfriend, once he's able to come here. He's British, how fancy. 

That's kinda apart of how we became friends, both gay in the tech field during college. I don't know, but it worked so now we're best friends. 

We decided that it's time to leave since the sun was going down. But Dream says, "Bad, I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." 

I nod, "Yeah sure." He runs to the bathroom and I laugh at how fast he's running. It's a weird habit of his. 

I clean up our towels and stuff. As I'm trying to fold our beach chairs, I mess up and hit myself hard enough that I get knocked down. 

A stranger comes over to me, "Are you alright? I saw what happened." How embarrassing...I open my eyes to see a guy standing in front of me. He has dark brown hair, tan skin, and seems tall. At least taller than myself. He notices me staring and smiles. He's pretty cute. 

I smile back, "Yeah I'm fine. Just kinda of a klutz." He holds out his hand and I hold it to get up. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asks. 

I nod while lightly blushing, "Yeah I'm good. Thanks." 

He smiles, "Have a good day then, bye." He lets go of my hand and walks away as I wave to him bye. 

I keep cleaning our stuff and then Dream comes back. We take the stuff to my car and I realized that I forgot the chair. "Hold on, I'll be back." I say. 

I go back to the spot we were at, but the chair isn't there anymore. "Oh well." I mumble.

"Hey, this is yours right?" I hear a familiar voice from behind. I turn around and see the same guy from earlier holding my chair. 

I say, "Yeah, thanks." 

He hands it over smiling, "No problem." 

I start to walk away but then he talks again, "This might seem sudden or something. But could I get your phone number maybe?" 

I turn back to look at him and respond, "Sure. Here, I can put it in your phone for you." 

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and hands it to me. I write my number and save my contact as "Bad :)" I give it back to him and he looks at it. 

"Your name is Bad?" he asks. 

I nod, "Yes, and what's yours?" 

"Skeppy," he replies. 

I smile, "Nice to meet you Skeppy." 

He smiles at me, "Same to you. I'll text you later." 

I nod, "Got it." And he walks away. 

I go to my car where Dream is and I tell him about this guy. "What's his name?" he asks. 

I replied, "Skeppy." 

"Odd," he adds. 

I shrug, "I thought so too, but my name is Bad so who am I to judge." Dream and I go to my house, hang for a bit there, and then I drop him off home later.