8. we fell in love in october - girl in red (Karlnap)

Todays the day. First day at a new school in October. Not too late into the year, but it's highschool. It'll be hard to fit in by now. I'm a seventeen year old junior, forced to transfer from my old school, to this new one. I'm not that happy about it. But at the same, it'll probably be good for me. Changes of scenery are usual with my family. I get out of my car, a white BMW m5.

And I walk through the large doors of the school

And I walk through the large doors of the school. I go to the front office first and get a schedule. The nice teacher gives a tour of the school and helps me find my homeroom. Every morning there's homeroom for a couple minutes, then the classes start. "Ponk highschool, I hope you'll be good for me." I whisper to myself. 

I sit down at a desk near the back and left wall. Luckily, I didn't get many stares today. Purposefully, I wore casual clothes: sweats, large shirt, messy hair, but of course I have my special rings on. The rings that I've had for what feels like forever. The starting bell rings and I watch as the teacher goes over some things. 

After she's done addressing the rest of the class, she calls me to her desk. I walk up and stand there, "Yes ma'am?" 

The teacher smiles, "Hey honey. I know you're new so here's some papers and stuff you just need to sign with your parents. Alright, and bring them back to me tomorrow preferably." 

"Well, my parents can't physically sign it. They're out of state right now." I responded. 

My parents are quite the business people. It's why we move kinda often, for new ventures and what not. Always on trips, basically never home. Always about the money and about my future in their businesses. Totally not what I want my future to be. 

"Oh, alright. Um... I think we can do electronic signatures. So I'll just have the school email them." she says.

"Thank you." I replied. She smiles in response and I go back to my seat. I sit quietly doodling on a sheet of paper while waiting for the first period. I look up and look around the classroom at the immense silence. 

Across the room, there's a guy. He has a good build, brown hair, brown eyes, and he has a weird demeanor. He's slouched against the wall on his phone. For some reason, he's peaked my interest. And I can't tell why. I'm admiring from afar. 

The bell to go to first period rings. I grab my stuff and get up while trying to find my next class. I sit down and notice it's the same guy in my class. His posture didn't change, but he should fix that. He got up and walked over to the trash to throw something away. He is fairly tall, about 5'8 or 5'9, just below me 5'11. But I have to take my attention off him and to the teacher. 

The class goes by and the next bell rings, and the next. So now it's lunch time. I go to the library and find a small table to sit at. I hang out on my phone while eating a granola bar and drinking a white monster. The best flavor of course. 

The bell rings for everyone to be dismissed from lunch. While I'm packing, I see the same guy. He's been in all my morning classes. I got up and went to 4th period and expected to see him there as well. But he wasn't. "Guess he has a different class." I think to myself.