2. Can You Feel My Heart - BMTH (DNF)

Sat at the edge of my desk, not being able to shake the grotesque.

That smile on your face, such a grace.

Table stood still, my fingers slip and spill.

Missing the gaze for my brown diamond ahead, now I can't get rid of this red.

How I wish for more, been left longing for before.

Your warming embrace, please do not erase.

Tears fall left and right, no helping the fright.

The sparkle in your eyes, can you hear my cries?

...

I'm really bad at poetry aren't I? I miss you like crazy. Even now, a year later. Can you hear the silence? I can't help but feel nothing these days without you. Everything in life is so bleak. When you left, you took Earth's color with you. Can you see the dark?

I thought we were meant for each other, soulmates. When you told me that night at the beach, staring at the stars, how we are meant for each other. I told you I don't believe in fate, I don't believe in destiny, none of that. But I lied. I lied, lied, and lied. When, I really do believe in all of that, for us.

I was so happy. You seemed so happy...

I hope somehow, someway this reaches you. Or else I've been writing to you for 365 days for no reason. Tell me, is it nice there? Are you happier there at least? Was it worth leaving your home for whatever you have now? Can you fix the broken? I hate being alone.

I wish I could hold you in my arms again. I want that feeling of your hair brushing against my chest once we wake up. Or when you gently intertwined our hands together, just so we're close. And the gaze I'd catch whenever we stood by. I crave your lips on mine once again.

I long for that feeling, to not feel at all. It would be better than feeling all of this, and nothing at once. I want you here. I'm sorry for everything I did, ignored, all of it. I wish I was better, and I'm trying so hard to be better everyday. For you. But it's hard.

I'll join you soon enough. I cannot be here without you any longer. The burden is too much to bear. I wish you could feel my chest right now. Can you feel my heart? I miss you. See you soon :)

George.

I love you.

-Clay

Word Count: 443

A/N: A little different from my usual writing so lmk if you liked it. And if you did, feel free to leave a vote/comment :)