"I'll be there in a bit. Don't go anywhere," Mirrow informed, turning his car on.

"I have a lot to do, Mir--"

"You think I care?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Tang'na Mir, kagabi ka pa." Yamot nitong saad.

"You told me the reason last night, Rask. Don't hope I will stop at something until I don't get what I want," aniya saka pintay ang tawag at nagmaneho papunta sa kompanya ng kaibigan niya.

Nagmamadali siyang sumakay sa pribadong elevator pagkarating ng kompanya ni Raskin at dumiretso sa opisina nito.

And when he saw his friend, he is visibly annoyed but what surprises him was his father's presence in his office.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Kunot ang noong tanong niya sa ama.

"Business." Dad replied with a nonchalant shrug. "How about you? I heard you took condominium in Raskin's building."

Sinulyapan niya ang kaibigan niya na tamad lang siyang tinignan.

"Yeah, last night." Mirrow sat down across from his father. "Got bored staying at my house in silence and alone," he reasoned.

"Really?" Tinaasan siya ng ama niya ng kilay. "Kron said you fall in love with the floor... Which is it?"

Raskin chuckled while he just hissed.

"You up to something, son?"

Tinitigan niya sa mata ang ama niya. "No."

Bahagya lang gumalaw ang kilay nito bago tumango. "Okay..." Dad trailed. "So, what were you doing in front of one of Raskin's residents?"

Mirrow slyly groaned. Here's again the parents that knows everything. Fuck!

Pinatong niya ang isang braso sa mesa ng kaibigan niya at tinignan ito para alamin kung may sinabi ba ito.

Raskin twitched his shoulder, slyly saying he didn't.

"Yeah, that woman there kicked my balls last night for no reason at all," aniya sa ama at nagbuga ng hangin.

Tumaas ang isang sulok ng labi ng ama niya. "You want her to comfort your testicles? Or there is nothing to comfort because it's beaten and crashed."

Humagalpak ng tawa ang kaibigan niya.

Siya naman ay sinamaan ng tingin ang ama niya na ngumisi lang pabalik.

Damn it! Parents are annoying sometimes.

"Look, I just want to talk to that woman who lives in that unit. Nothing more, nothing less," he lied, crossing his legs.

"'Kay." Binalingan nito si Raskin. "You know what I told you," anito bago tumayo.

Gumalaw ang kilay niya sa sinabi ng ama. "May I know what is it?"

"You tell me first what are you doing here when you're supposed to be working your ass." Dad raised his brow.

Mirrow pursed his lips. "I want to know more about the security of his condominium building, that's why."

Dad smirked. "Mir, son, don't lie too much, you are making me want to punch you in the gut. Hard."

Umiling siya at hindi nagkomento hanggang sa makaalis ang ama niya.

Hangga't sa maari ay ayaw niyang may makaalam sa ngayon na nahanap niya na ang dalaga. He has to talk to her first.

"And what do you want?" Raskin asked, eyes on his laptop.

"I want to have access to your CCTV camera in the hallway where I live."