His arms cross while intently looking at the door. He seems like he is wondering how to ruin the door.

Nagdoor bell ito kanina pero hindi niya pinagbuksan. Buti na lang nakaugalian niyang laging silipin lagi king sino ang nasa labas ng pintuan bago iyon buksan.

Silence bit her bottom lips when Mirrow straightened and step towards the door. She lost sight of him when he moved toward the bell. Moments later, the silence of the condo break.

Ilang beses nitong pinindot ang doorbell bago ito tumigil.

Nilapit ni Silence ang tenga sa pinto para pakinggan ang galaw nito pero wala siyang marinig--

"Huhmp!" Napalayo at natakip niya sa bibig ang kamay nang bigla nitong malakas na pinalo ang pinto.

Nanlaki ang mata niya dahil alam niyang narinig siya ng binata.

"I heard you gasped," Mirrow informed, enough for her to hear.

No...

"Come on, open the door, Silence or Tyrane," he said, voice calm.

Silence took a step back.

"Sweetheart... I know you're there..."

His voice is sweet-- no! He is a scum!

Tinalikuran niya ang pinto saka tumakbo ng hagdan. Pinulot niya ang pig slippers niya at muling umakyat ng second floor.

She went back to painting, resisting the urge to check if he is still there. Forgetting the tenderness of his voice when he called her sweetheart yet again.

MIRROW RAKED his hair when after that faint gasp he heard, the other side of the door is silent again.

"Damn, sweetheart... You're fucking making it really hard for me," he grumbled.

He leaned against the wall and knocked once again. Waited and nothing.

Sighing he turned to go back to his condo.

Naupo siya sa sofa at pinag-aralan kung paano makakapasok sa CCTV sa hallway para makita niya kung lalabas ba si Tyrane or Silence.

Nang matapos ang halos isang oras at hindi niya parin magawa iyon ay tinawagan niya ang kapatid niyang si Kronack na matalino sa bagay na iyon.

"Yeah, Mir?"

"How can I access the CCTV in the hallway of Rousseau condominium building?" Mirrow asked, leaning against the sofa while massaging his temple as he felt a slight headache from too little sleep and boozing from last night with his friends.

There was silence in the other line before his brother asked, drawling his words. "Why do you want to know?"

"I find the floor stunning and want to monitor it while working," Mirrow flatly replied.

Kronack groaned. "Oh, fuck you. Tch."

Sighing, he straightened in his seat. "Will you tell me how? Come on, I'm desperate here."

"Mir, we have to talk about that with Raskin. He will not like it if you just hack into his CCTV cameras. That's a breach of contract with his other resident."

"Fine, I'll talk to him," he said and hung up the phone without saying goodbye.

Sinara niya ang laptop niya saka kinuha ang susi ng sasakyan niya at lumabas ng condominium.

Habang pasakay ng kotse niya ay tinawagan niya ang kaibigan para tanungin kung nasaan ito.

"I'm in my company--"