I woke up to a sweet voice and someone shaking me so softly.

I opened my eyes and it was Jimin. 

He was being so soft and gentle and he looked so cute that it just made me want to pick his cheeks and hug him... BUT... I won't. He is part of the same people my dad had time for whereas he didn't have any time for me.

I quickly gained my composure and asked him

Y/n: what are you doing here? (cold)

A/n: Jimin was a bit flustered because of her cold tone but decided to reply nonetheless.

Jimin: I came to wake you up? (sounding more like a question; gentle tone)

Y/n: And why exactly? (cold, slightly annoyed)

Jimin: Oh uh when you left the table this guy named Dulli called and he said that we should wake you up before 9.

Y/n: Oh ok. T-Thank you. What time is it right now?

Jimin: *Looks at his phone* It's 8:55 now. Oh... I came here at 8:45. Anyways... dinner will be served soon. It is usually around 9 or 9:15. I'll go now.

With that, he just left. I then remembered that we had a meeting and- wait what!? Jimin said that Dulli called? I remembered what happened before... I was tearing up so I quickly shook my head and wore a suit to get ready for the meeting. 

A/N note: Important*

Sorry to interrupt but all of you must be thinking "It's just an online meeting so why does she need to wear a suit and blah blah blah I just wanna clear things up that Y/n is EXTREMELY professional so it is a rule in her company that even if the meeting/work is on text (basically whatever the scenario) the employees should always be wearing formal, business attire. 

And she wore a hoodie in the last meeting because she wasn't able to change and all the employees knew that she is traveling plus it was an informal meeting so she let it go. 

Lastly, I forgot to tell you that they (Y/n, Irti, etc.) live in Seattle, Washington, and also I forgot the time difference thing so like just pretend that it's like 9 AM in Seattle lol.

Back to Y/n POV...

Once I was ready it was already 9 PM so I quickly grabbed my laptop, logged in, and joined the meeting.  Yet for some reason, I couldn't join. 

I called Irti 

OTP

Y/n: Hey. I know what you're gonna talk about but we'll do that later... More importantly, the link for the meeting isn't working.

Irti: Phenyx at least- (soft tone)

Y/n: Mr. Jeon you were responsible for conducting today's meeting it would be much appreciated if you could tell your 'BOSS' why the meeting has not started yet despite it being five minutes past the scheduled time? (Cold and professional)

Irti: *sigh* Yes ma'am. There have been some technical difficulties. Ms. Lee is looking into it. We are working the quickest we can to make sure the meeting starts before 9:30. Sorry for the inconvenience. (Trying hard to be professional but there is still worry in his voice)

Y/n: Fine. Make sure this will not happen again and call me when you are able to make it work.

Irti: Yes Ma'am.

Y/n: *Sigh* (Softer but still cold tone) I'm sorry.

Irti: No no. It's fine. I won't ask you about it until you're ready to talk to me yourself.