Kinal - The Last Laugh

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Review: The Last Laugh

Client: nafisa_tabby_rida

🌻

Title and CoverTitle is unique and also intriguing. It makes me think of this type of a situation- let's see who has the last laugh between two enemies with a scary cackle at the end.
Cover seems relatable with the evil man lurking around. Font style used is also nice. I like the cover but it can be made more eye-catching.
Blurb:I like the way you started the blurb. It intrigues the readers at the very start. The questions Peter has and getting the vibes to stay away from that man, looks relatable and has also made me interested to look into the story. End is also good. You can also write the last question separately like you have done with the first question. Just a suggestion, the current style is also good.
There are no errors. The blurb is well written and is quite hooking.
Moving towards the chapter:
Descriptions are good and balanced. Not too much to tire you out nor too little, to make us confused on what is happening.
The old man is described really well. It really gave me goose bumps when he started chasing Peter. The wheezes, coughs, hobbling, all these added to the effect.
The inner thoughts added in between add a nice touch to the story.
The way he contemplates on what to do and who that man was; was really amusing.

Peter getting scared, and then baffled; all those emotions are portrayed beautifully.
The end was really unimaginable and crafted really nicely.
Characterization is done really well. They are distinguished and make us feel something for them.
Plot was interesting and kept me hooked until the very end. The whole chapter moved smoothly.

Grammar:→Whether or not a zombie.
I think this would sound better if written like this- whether a zombie or not.
Other than this, the whole chapter was well written with no mistakes.
Last words,
Really enjoyable short story. It was well written. There were next to no errors and there wasn't a single moment of boredom.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for choosing me. Keep writing!