28.

Warning: Violence, Torture ahead you can skip that part. (⚠).

Arsalan's pov:

Shitt! she is more intimating than my brother. I have never feared my brother. But seeing her anger. I feel horrified. And just like my brother when he is in Boss mode no one can mess with him similarly in this mode no one could mess with her not even her own husband.

She is no more fragile than Farah which we kidnapped 3 years ago. she has been our queen for 3 years but after her training, she behaved queen of Black Panthers today there is no doubt she is Farah Shahid Maqdoomi, Queen of Black Panthers. I was having doubts about her decision but not anymore. I know my brother would have never given her authority above him if he had doubts about her.

Arsalan: Alright queen.

I nod at her and she nodded back to me.

All our other family members said in union: yes.

Everyone gathered.

Farah: They have taken our king, our pride. This means it leads to war. There is going to be war. They killed our men. No one messed with our family with Black Panthers. Are you all with me?

Everyone: YES WE ARE WITH YOU, QUEEN!

I am very proud of my brother's choice. she is really our queen.

Third person's pov:

Shahid is chained naked only in his boxers to iron chains in the dark room. Blood is dripping from his body. He has been beaten very hard. But torture has just begun now. He is half-conscious but he is really hard person, it takes a lot to break Shahid Maqdoomi. It takes a lot to break Black Panther's king. He is very dangerous and it's sort of impossible to torture him when he is a painless monster. A person can do only one thing that is just killing him but it takes a lot to kill him not just one bullet or one stab of a knife.

Shahid's pov:

The lights of the room switched on suddenly. My eyes burned by bright lights. They threw warm water on my body. It stinks like bitch but I didn't flinch. I can control my pain when I needed. I will not give these mother fuckers single satisfaction. I am king and king had no weakness in pain. After a few minutes fucking slut along with the son of bitch Giovani Rage standing in front of me.

Shahid: Fucking whore I will kill you.

Britany: oh darling, you could have me easily but you preferred your bitch.

I am boiling with anger.

Shahid: don't you fucking disrespect my queen.

Both of them start laughing.

Govani: oh don't you worry after killing you I will take care of your whore.

I will fucking kill him.

Shahid: you will never be able to touch her not even her single hair. Mark my words.

Giovani glared at me and before he begin his torture fucking slut said something which make me confused.

Britany: Gio before we torture him let me play with him.

Govani: What do you mean?

Britany smirked at him and after that, both smirked at each other. I raised an eyebrow at them. What are they up to?

Govani: just a few minutes. I have been waiting for this for a long.

With this, he and all his men left leaving me and slut alone.

⚠⚠⚠

she came to me smirking. she pulled my hair and make me face her. What the fuck! Before I could think she start kissing me. I felt disgusted by her lips. I bit her lips so hard that her lips start bleeding.

Britany: ouch! You mother fucker.

she start stretching my injured chest, especially where Farah's face tattoo is with her nails. It sting so hard but I didn't flinch.

Britany: I was thinking of having fun but not now.

She thought that I will let her have fun and satisfaction. Stupid whore.

Britany: GIOVANI!

she shouted aloud. Fucking slut.

Britany: I am done. He is all yours.

With this, she left fuming. Giovani smirked at me and brought a torturing device with him. I smirked back at him.

Shahid: Do you know how to use your toys?

I will never give satisfaction. His body tensed. Bloody pathetic. I will never be afraid of these toys which I use on my victims but for him, I can really feel him tense.

Shahid: Do you need help with them?

He glared at me and without any further delay, he stabbed the knife in my left thigh. God, it hurts, but I didn't flinch not a slight bit instead I smirked at him.

Shahid: co mon is that it?

He looks pale now. Pathetic mother fucker. I can see fear in his eyes. Did he really think he could break me with his toys? He stabbed my right thing but my reaction is the same. His body starts trembling. Is he really a Mafia leader? The one who is being tortured is me but fear is in his eyes. He removed the knife from my thigh and got another tool but before he could use it on me, There is firing outside. One of his men came running to the torture room.

⚠⚠⚠

???: Boss there is an attack from Black Panthers along with their leader.

Govani: WHAT! HOW?

He looked at me in horror. Yes, mother fucker you forgot about my queen. I am so proud of Farah. I knew baby you will handle it well in my absence.

???: Boss we need to go.

Shahid: It is a war mother fucker.

He looked at me in horror. He knows very well when there is a war no one can win from Black Panthers. They left.

After Almost 2 hours love of my life and my brothers came to me along with my few men. As men were unchaining me I looked at my wife. She boiling with anger. Fuck! she looks more intimating than me but for me, she looks super hot and sexy when she is angry.

Farah: MAXX! I need both of them alive.

Maxx nodded in horror. Whoa! From when the day has Maxx been afraid of Farah? Wait a minute even my brothers are afraid of her. What has happened in 2 days?

We reached Villa and doctors treated me. Farah didn't leave me for a sec. I know in front of others she is very bold and intimating but I know my love is broken seeing me like this. She is hurt. I came to know how she handled everything. My brothers were very nervous saying this. This is new as they were never nervous in front of me. She is really the queen of Black Panthers. She is hurt and angry. I am also angry seeing her hurt. I will not spare them but I am afraid I can do anything to them because my queen has already something in her mind and I can feel it will break all my records. She is like an injured lioness but she looks so sexy and hot. God, I can't stop myself from feeling hot and hard looking at her. We didn't talk much. Her anger is increasing day by day. She has become mute. I know she is waiting until I will recover properly then she will take her revenge but till that it's like impossible for her to be normal. Everyone is afraid of her and mostly worried for her. It's just like she losing it day by day. But I can't blame her if I was in her situation and someone had injured my angel, I doubt I could wait so long and have patience like her. She is a really strong woman. My woman Farah Shahid Maqdoomi.