2.

Farah's pov:

Ahlam came to me and said.

Ahlam: What are you doing here all alone?

Farah: just relaxing and getting fresh air. I feel alive again.

Ahlam: What!!

Ahlam looked at me surprised and soon I saw tears in her eyes.

Ahlam: Am I dreaming or what... You finally decide to move on and live your life again.

Farah: yes Aloo, yes I am realizing that I am finally able to move on in my life.

I smiled at her, she smiled at me again with tears... She loves me very much and cares about me the most. Even though she was broken too but she tried everything to make me realize that life is beautiful and there are more important things in life than giving up on heartbreak. Ahlam was the closest person to me but still, there were some secrets of my life that I have never shared with others not even Ahlam.

Ahlam: I am happy for you Farah. Now let's go meet others.

She came to me and hug me tightly and said to me while hugging me.

Ahlam: I love you girl.

Farah: I love you too.

After spending time with others for about 2 hours, we all went college back.

Arsalan's pov:

I was thinking about what the he'll happen at the beach, why big brother was interested in her. She was not his type. Anyway when he said about details. He was serious and I know he is my brother but he is my boss as well. Dad has given all authority to him. And I don't have any problem with that. He is my elder brother and he is the best person for this position. I contacted all my special detectives for that girl. Before leaving the beach I took her photo and send it to all my detectives. I was in my hotel room when my phone rang and I know who is this person, Love of my life Bella Steward( Bells). We are dating since high school. I was a playboy until Bella came into my life.

Arsalan: hi baby, God I miss you so much.

Bella: I miss you too baby. When are you coming back?

Arsalan: day after tomorrow.

Bella: you know what you have to do after that?

Arsalan: yes baby, how could I forget that.

I was going to ask my family about my engagement. Bells and I were dating for a long time but I want now both of us to be officially engaged. I know Shahid is not getting married any time soon.

Bella: OK baby bye take care. I love you.

Arsalan: I love you more Bells.

Shahid's pov:

I reached the office and Leena came to me wearing a very sexy dress. I get excited to see her every time. I don't love her but she knows everything about me as she is my assistant. She is the only girl whom I have fucked more than one time. Because other women I never see them again after fucking them once. Leena is just like need in time and she knows everything. She knows very well that I have never loved her nor will love her ever. Surely I feel attracted to her. But it is just sexual attraction nothing else. She is a very hot and sexy girl with a perfect body. I know her very well, She always fuck others when she is not around me. That's why I like her. Our relationship is mutual.

Leena: baby where did you go and left me alone in this office?

Usually, I liked her presence and want to fuck her on the spot that's why she always dress sexy around me but today I am not in the mood because my mind is fully occupied with an angel face.

Shahid: not in the mood Leena. Please leave.

I said to her normally because I know she is always there for me when I needed her.

Leena: oh I got it... You are going to take some bitch.

She said smirking. I feel like punching her. I feel pain when someone disrespects her. What is happening to me? I feel like no one can say anything to her. I said angrily.

Shahid: Shut up!!

Leena looked at me shocked because I have never behaved with her like this over a girl.

Leena: What.!!!

Shahid: LEAVE!

I said in authorized tune. Everyone knows what to do when I am in boss mode. And she left. I closed my eyes. What are you doing to me, angel?