3.

One week later...

Shahid's pov:

It has been a week now but Arsalan has not reported anything about her. For the past week, I have had only one thing in my mind that is her. I don't know what happened to me, I was so confused, and frustrated because all of this was new to me. Is it even possible to have such an effect of a girl which I have seen only once for a few minutes? It's like the girl has done some kind of magic on me. I want to know her at any cost, especially when my brother announced his engagement with his girl. I am happy for him. They seem a very good couple like my other youngest brother Abrar Maqdoomi, he is also been in a relationship with the girl Maria Edward since his early teenage. I mean I don't understand how my both brothers fall truly for someone when I didn't find anyone. But maybe now..... I don't know but this girl has a very strong influence on me. I was all thinking about her suddenly Arsalan came into my room.

Arsalan: well sorry about the late but it was a very difficult task, you know very well as a detective you need to be discrete and you want me to give minute information about her.

Shahid: yeah I know, now have you got it what I asked you?

Arsalan: yes.

He threw the file on my desk. And said mockingly

Arsalan: do you want me to give a presentation or do you want to read it alone.

I looked at him amused and said smile.

Shahid: Go ahead.

Arsalan: OK then, Her name is Farah Fareen, she is 22 years old, studying M. B.B. S in china. Originally from Pakistan and guess what from the same city where our dad used to live.

I looked at him a little bit surprised. I know from her outfit she looked like she belongs to an Asian country. But I never guessed that she will be from the same city as our dad's hometown. My dad was born in Pakistan. He had a tough life. He lost his mother in his early teens and after completing university he lost his dad as well then he came to America. My dad always wanted to do something big in his life so soon after that he joined one of the greatest mafias in America. During this period he met my mom. Mom was a simple American Muslim girl. We are Muslims but we had done lots of sins. My dad literally kidnapped my mom to get married to her because he was crazy for her but soon she also fell in love with him. After a few years, he became a Mafia leader.

Shahid: Carry on.

Arsalan: Right. She has only one year left to become a full doctor. According to some  not-too-close classmates, she was very happy, exciting, and fun-loving during 1st 3 years. But in the past 2 years, she became a very serious, bookworm, and you can say she is in deep pain. As everyone noticed in college, only her close friends know about that. As my detective couldn't ask her close friends as it could create suspicion, you know what I mean.

I don't know why but I felt in pain, why did she become like that? what happened to her. I become more curious.

Arsalan: Anyway, one more exciting thing is that the day we saw her at the beach was her first day after 2 years to go out. Bro can you imagine that, how could a person become so serious in his life.

I remain silent and simply nodded. There must be something behind it. I can feel it.

Arsalan: she had no boyfriend in college, she was having a very friendly nature at the start but as you know a girl shut herself for the past 2 years so literally, nobody talks to her. Except for one person who is madly in love with her but she had never accepted his proposal.

I literally felt to kill him but luckily my girl is not interested. Yes, my girl! I don't feel odd now. I feel like I am getting connected to her through her story.

Arsalan: it took me time because I have appointed some detective in Pakistan to get details about her.

I looked at him surprised, I didn't expect that he will take the task too seriously.

Arsalan: don't look at me like that, my brother is interested in some girl and my brother is not interested in sex but in girls, so she must be special.

He said with a smile on his face, my brothers know me very well. They know very well when I am serious. And I am bloody serious about this.