8.

Farah's pov:

After breakfast, Aliza left and I was alone in this bedroom. After a few minutes, two very hot ladies entered the room. They were nicely dressed but in a western outfits. They both smile at me and sat on one side of the bed.

???: you are so beautiful.

I blushed.

???: I am Bella and this is Maria. We are Arsalan and Abrar's, girls.

Arsalan, Abrar who he'll are they? I looked at them confused.

Bella: oh sorry, Arsalan and Abrar are Shahid's younger brothers.

Farah: oh!

I faintly smiled at them. Soon we started talking. They both are very nice and friendly. They remembered me of Ahloo. God, I miss her.

Maria: Shahid has a great choice I likyou.

They giggled at each other and I simply smiled at them. They stayed with me almost the whole day and I felt a little bit good. They are nice.

The next day both Bella and Maria came to my room so early after breakfast with lots of ladies, costumes, etc. I know why are they here. Yesterday I totally forgot that I am getting married tomorrow. My mood instantly becomes sad. Both Bella and Maria came to me.

Maria: Listen, girl, I wish we could do anything for you but sorry we can't because you are the only girl in Shahid's life who he is in love with.

Farah: What kind of love is this, to kidnap your lover, to threaten her?

Bella came to my side and put a hand on my shoulder and said softly.

Bella: I am sorry dear, but these kinds of feelings are new to Shahid that's why he doesn't know how to react. As you know he is the leader that's why everything is like this for him.

I don't have any choice but to accept it because I can't escape from here. I came to know yesterday I am in America. And no way I am doing anything which could risk my parent's safety. I am gonna marry him whether I liked it or not as Bella and Maria told me.

It took a whole day for these ladies to do various things for me like hair spa, whole waxing, face massages, nail work, and dress selection as Shahid had bought all types of wedding dresses at the villa so that I and others could choose. Even though marriage will be as per Muslim ritual but it's slight English style like a white dress and all. The dress is beautiful. I know I don't have any choice but still, I hope my family was with me tomorrow. It's a big day for me.

After everyone left, it was only me and Aliza in the room. I was having dinner and I asked her to stay with me for a while. And I want to ask her a question which I was thinking from the morning. I mean ok everyone told me shahid is handsome, hot, sexy but I have not seen him in person except that day a dark shadow. Even though I don't have any choice but I still want to see my future husband.

Farah: can I ask you something, Aliza?

Aliza smiled at me and said softly.

Aliza: sure madam.

Farah: have you any pictures of Shahid?

Aliza: sorry madam I don't have any picture of the boss. But believe me, madam your husband is very good-looking and very hot.

Aliza blushed again while saying this. What is with this blushing? It looks like he is really good-looking. Cut the crap, Farah! I know he is going to be your husband but don't forget that he kidnapped you and forced you to marry him.

Shahid's pov:

I and the guys were sitting in the living room and we were discussing something but my mind was all wandering about my angel. Tomorrow she will officially mine. But one thing is that even though she will mine after tomorrow I will never impose anything on her further. I want her to fall for me and accept me fully.

The next day, I was getting ready for our marriage. The marriage is going according to Muslim rituals as Farah is Muslim and I also am Muslim. I mean whatever is but the fact is I am Muslim. But I have made a contract as well that neither of us is gonna break this marriage at any cost. She has to sign this contract as well.

Arsalan: Bro are you sure that you are gonna sign a contract as well. I mean I got it you are in love but don't you think it's too much. I mean if something happens in the future, you can't escape then from this marriage at that time

Shahid: I know what I am doing so don't worry.

I know what I am doing, there is no way I am gonna regret my decision nor I will let her leave me. Arsalan nodded.

Shahid: I am ready.