4.

Farah's pov:

It has been a week since we went to the beach but I feel good now. There is still one month left for our internship. I spent all my week with my friends, it's like I am becoming a previous me again but like an improved version. I know what made me suffer in past. I am not going to repeat my mistake in my life. I am presently sitting on my bed and Aloo is with me. We are watching a horror movie in the middle of the night. Yeah, right you heard me right, me watching horror movies in the middle of the night. It was like impossible for me but everything changed from the past 2 years. I tried everything to overcome my fears. I was very shy, not so brave, extra kind-hearted, trusted people very soon, and always be frank with people who talk to me nicely. Not anymore I am changed now, I am bold, I am discreet, I don't trust people soon, maybe my heart is still kind. I have the least fear.

Shahid's pov:

Arsalan: I have discovered that she was a very shy, nice, and innocent person in school. I mean extra innocent. Then in high school become a little bit brave and had a boyfriend. They were in a relationship for 5 years and broke up 2 years ago. Maybe that's the reason for her sudden changes. The boy is single right now like her. And he is doing pretty well and living good life not like her for the past 2 years.

I felt like killing that bastard, I know something was there. She is broken because of him.

Arsalan: her family is simply a middle-class family. They are a little bit conservative but they want her to become a good doctor. And that's all. So what do you want to do next?

Arsalan asked me casually.

Shahid: I will marry her.

Arsalan choked at this and asked me horrified expression.

Arsalan: Wh... At!!!

I know, I know what you are thinking but trust me after hearing everything about her, I feel like she needs love and I need her in my life. I know it's too soon but I have realised what happened to me from last week. I have become desperate about her. And maybe I am crazy about her like my dad was crazy about my mom. My dad had fallen in love with my mom at first sight and he got married to her within 2 weeks after that. Maybe history repeats. It's not like I am too young. I am 27 years old. My mom dad wants me to marry but I was never interested so they never insisted.

Shahid: I am serious Arsalan. I will marry her in 2 weeks. You...

He didn't let me finish my sentence and said annoyed

Arsalan: What the fucking hell are you saying. I mean you never show any interest towards a girl, never had any committed relationship, forget about committed you fucking never had a time pass relationship and now you are saying that you are gonna marry an unknown person whom you have seen for few minutes and you know a little bit about her. Are you freaking out of your minds.!!!!

He was shouting at me like a mad man. I know very well his reaction is not odd, he is simply shocked, stunned. I said in a serious tone.

Shahid: I know my sudden reaction is shocking to you and you are shocked but I am damn serious about it. Maybe history repeats. Maybe our destiny is like mom dad.

Arsalan's pov:

As soon Shahid said that I become serious, I know my brother, will never joke about it. And by the looks on his face, he is damn serious like his words. Shitt!!! What he'll this girl did to my brother. Not that I am not happy for him but I am afraid that he will lose himself for her. I mean my brother had never been so serious in his whole life.

Shahid: I am giving you a whole week, to go to Pakistan and do every editing to her documents and remove every evidence in her hometown which could reach her. Do some editing to her China college. And at last, prepare 1 corer cheque for her parents. Don't keep a single thing of her at her parent's house.

Shitt.! What he'll be saying, Is he losing his mind already. Does he realize what he saying? I mean dad also kidnapped my mom but he didn't do something like this.